Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Garth Brooks' new album for free!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Country music has some of the greatest songs ever written.

Having said that, a free Garth Brooks album is overpriced.
100% this.

I'm a massive fan of country music, but I can't stand GB.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I’m OK with Brooks, listening to the first of these three right now, does exactly what you’d expect, great voice, loads of emotion, great band. Some of the songs are a bit gash but generally it’s perfectly listentoable.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
thanks [MENTION=12595]Acker79[/MENTION] am downloading this now. I love country music and Garth is an awesome showman so it should be good. Modern county is nothing like the traditional stuff with most of the acts now playing almost mainstream country/pop or country/rock.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thanks but no thanks, I love Country but he’s too old school C&W for me

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I’d have jumped at this in the past and it seems rude to be sniffy about something free, but surely people don’t still listen to music on mp3 files?

I binned mp3s from my music collection years ago. There’s really no excuse for “lossy” music nowadays unless you’re tone deaf.

I liken it to McDonalds happy meal toys. Just fit for the bin. :shrug:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It’s not that bad an album tbf, he is so engaging with the crowd, and he can certainly sing, it’s all very American, and I’m going to guess he’s a little more republican than he admits to, but then that might just be to appease parts of his fan base. Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it, you might even like it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here