Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Garth Brooks' new album for free!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No, not this guy:
garth-crooks.jpg

this one

394b6b72-4a98-4742-afb2-bac783bca78d_438551_CUSTOM.jpg

Has released Triple Live a "three disc" album of live performances of a selection of his songs (mostly his big hits, a couple of newer songs and a couple of obscure ones). You have to download on a desktop (or laptop) but can then add the songs to your mp3 player in the usual way

[tweet]1035135304385028096[/tweet]

I've listened to it. While it's 'three discs' it works out at 26 songs, which is only a couple more than the two-disc Double live. But still, it's free! They are new live recordings and while a lot of the songs aren't that different, there are also around 10 songs on it that weren't on the double live album (some may have been on the 25th anniversary release).

EDIT: It only lists America and Canada as location options, but you can put any zip code in (I don't even know if it has to be real) and it will let you download. Redemption code is 'GarthTripleLive')

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
who?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No, not this guy:
garth-crooks.jpg

this one

394b6b72-4a98-4742-afb2-bac783bca78d_438551_CUSTOM.jpg

Has released Triple Live a "three disc" album of live performances of a selection of his songs (mostly his big hits, a couple of newer songs and a couple of obscure ones). You have to download on a desktop (or laptop) but can then add the songs to your mp3 player in the usual way

[tweet]1035135304385028096[/tweet]

I've listened to it. While it's 'three discs' it works out at 26 songs, which is only a couple more than the two-disc Double live. But still, it's free! They are new live recordings and while a lot of the songs aren't that different, there are also around 10 songs on it that weren't on the double live album (some may have been on the 25th anniversary release).

Only valid in America and Canada unless there is another link

Jul 7, 2003
Not often you get something for nothing from Ticketshafter - thanks for sharing.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Only valid in America and Canada unless there is another link

It's not that stringent. I put the country as america and the zip code as 90210 and it let me download it (redemption code is 'GarthTripleLive').

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

From wikipedia:
Troyal Garth Brooks (born February 7, 1962) is an American singer and songwriter. His integration of rock and roll elements into the country genre has earned him immense popularity in the United States. Brooks has had great success on the country single and album charts, with multi-platinum recordings and record-breaking live performances, while also crossing over into the mainstream pop arena.

According to the RIAA, he is the best-selling solo albums artist in the United States with 148 million domestic units sold, ahead of Elvis Presley, and is second only to The Beatles in total album sales overall. He is also one of the world's best-selling artists of all time, having sold more than 170 million records.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Is the album laborious with lots of pregnant pauses and lashes of pseudo intellectualism?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
From wikipedia:

Crikey.

Bit shit though, I would imagine. Being Cuntry and Western. Redneck married meh couzin and had a headless chicken child kinda music. I'm out. Apologies for intrudin'. Yessir and maaaaaam.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Crikey.

Bit shit though, I would imagine. Being Cuntry and Western. Redneck married meh couzin and had a headless chicken child kinda music. I'm out. Apologies for intrudin'. Yessir and maaaaaam.

Stupid Boy. :)

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I've seen a lot of bands
Bought a lot of souvenirs over the years - normally T shirts but this is the first website I've seen that gives you the chance to buy Pyjama bottoms ! I mean that is seriously off the wall - even eclipses the Stones last but one tour when they were selling surf boards !

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There are only two sorts of music i dont like . Country & Western
I'm no great fan of Country and Western myself (and that's putting it mildly!) but tbf Garth Crooks is more rock than country. Basically rock with a cowboy hat Wouldn't buy his CDs or albums but there are worse things to listen to if they come on the car radio.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here