NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Another thread hyjacked by jibberish.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As much as I like Bruno ......I think Montoya is as good as if not better than Bruno.

Far too early to make a call like that after a couple of games. He's obviously seen as the long term replacement, but whether he'll actually be as good as El Capitan, let alone better, very much remains to be seen. He'll have an awful lot to live up to.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Far too early to make a call like that after a couple of games. He's obviously seen as the long term replacement, but whether he'll actually be as good as El Capitan, let alone better, very much remains to be seen. He'll have an awful lot to live up to.

He has certainly looked good so far but then Schellotto started off ok .

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Cairney out for fulham. Massive loss. Really think we should be targeting 3 points in this one.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I think it’s the same team as Man Utd except for Balogun replacing Dunk obviously. I think Gross will start, Bissouma will be used more in those games where we expect to counter attack from deep a lot, especially away from home. He has the pace to hurt teams in that formation where as Gross doesn’t.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Cairney out for fulham. Massive loss. Really think we should be targeting 3 points in this one.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It is good news...but perhaps with all their summer signings not quite a blow as it might have been.....last weeks win will have given Fulham a big boost...I'm thinking it might be a draw

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

He has certainly looked good so far but then Schellotto started off ok .

I was going to reply to this post.

Then I realised it was you and you’re clearly trolling again.

I’m going to lead by example and not bite to your shit.

How was my reply as shown above wrong.? It is still early days to shout about Montoya being as good or better than Bruno but him and the future looks promising

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Obviously CH rates him and he is the one that matters. What us supporters think is immaterial.

Why do you keep posting either deliberately or stupidly (benefit of the doubt and all that) controversial nonsense day after day then ?

What I posted is fact, we all have our opinions on team selection but the one that matters is CH so what is wrong with that?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
How was my reply as shown above wrong.? It is still early days to shout about Montoya being as good or better than Bruno but him and the future looks promising

It was more the part about Schelotto looking good at first, when his first 2/3 performances were absolutely dreadful, including him being dragged off at half time in one of them IIRC.

But you know that, because you’re trolling.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
From the outset I liked Schellotto but I think that he showed some very good points last season filling in for Bruno but also some terrible ones which unfortunately outweighed the good. What I was saying is that it is too early to trumpet Montoya yet, give him a few games to continue to show his ability before voicing an opinion.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
From the outset I liked Schellotto but I think that he showed some very good points last season filling in for Bruno but also some terrible ones which unfortunately outweighed the good. What I was saying is that it is too early to trumpet Montoya yet, give him a few games to continue to show his ability before voicing an opinion.

I think Montoya has already shown he can defend and comes with a certain pedigree

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ryan
Montoya-Duffy-Balogun-Bong
Knockaert-Stephens-Propper-March
Groß
Murray​

Subs: Button, Bernardo, Locadia, Bissouma, Jahanbakhsh, Barclay, Gyokeres.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here