Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 4th Test v India

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
What a test match. No sooner had the game started to swing back to India, England strike back.

One more before tea would be very nice.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
With Kohli gone I would give us an 80% chance of winning. The actual statistics before India started to bat in their 4th innings was 2/1 in favour of bowling team.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
With Kohli gone I would give us an 80% chance of winning. The actual statistics before India started to bat in their 4th innings was 2/1 in favour of bowling team.

Odds or stats ? Odds might (we’re 11/18 now) have been (Kohli factor), but historic stats would show nowhere near that.......rare for a team to chase down 200+, especially away from home.

Terrific session ahead. [emoji16][emoji16]

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'll refer you to Post #159. Didn't want that partnership of course.

As you say after Rahane there are a few eager sloggers but nothing else.

I re-read that post and the only problem is that Rahane stayed with him we have now got to just hope that he runs out of partners, or is that tempting fate also

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Odds or stats ? Odds might (we’re 11/18 now) have been (Kohli factor), but historic stats would show nowhere near that.......rare for a team to chase down 200+, especially away from home.

Terrific session ahead. [emoji16][emoji16]

Actual stats are 2/1 to the bowling team to win when India started their 4th innings, as per TMS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here