Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] ***NFL Fantasy Football 2018***

bobbyc

Aug 9, 2016
Wow i thought the draft went terribly for me, yet my projections are to go 11-2 and finish 1st! ???

I'll take it

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Literally ended up with only 1 player I wanted, Alvin Kamara, that was it, 6-7 projection, might be a struggle ahead.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I followed the draught and it went very well , apparently somebody else will be below me this season ???

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I was quite comfortable with mine (though my knowledge base is limited these days), but apparently I'm on for a 6-7 record.......

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Projected to go 11-2 and Tied 1st (draft rated as A+)

Selecting 12th overall isn't always ideal, but the GM of Brighton Seagulls handled it well, delivering a roster that is capable of reaching the postseason. They grabbed wide receivers early, using three of their first five picks to address that position. At another spot in the lineup, Brighton Seagulls was able to secure one of the best foursomes of running backs in the league.

I was surprised by this, especially as i thought i'd done poorly on Running Backs, mainly due to drafting them later than i normally do

bobbyc

Aug 9, 2016
it gives me a 99% chance of making the playoffs, thats just too much pressure to take!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Unfortunately the low response to those willing to continue with the Dynasty League so far means it doesn't look like it will be running this season unless there is a sudden change and a surge in interest. (2 of the 8 are out, 2 are in and there is 1 new player willing to join (so far) for the 8 teams for last season)

I propose we have a season off and see if there is a demand to pick it up again next season, and if not, we can try to get players in to take over some of the teams (or start from scratch again) if the interest is there and given that we are very close to the season starting now a league this season.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
The only positive from Le'Veon Bell's refusal to sign his franchise tender and report to training this week as a Steelers fan is that I saw it coming and picked up James Connor (who had a fantastic pre-season) in the NSC league.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Hey all,

There's 3 teams that haven't logged in since the season started, Oklahoma B52's (who I lost to in week 1 - ace!), Shatner's Bassoons & Falcons UK.

Can those owners let me know if they are playing as if not I'd like to replace them if we have the interest. As I'm one of only two people who has currently lost to one of these teams, I'm hoping there won't be any bellyaching about it not being fair. It's a much more fun league if all the teams are being managed.

If anyone wants to take a team on, let me know here. The league is here if you want to have a nose about - http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/2652395

I sent this as a mail to all league owners as well.

Last edited:

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I shudder to think what the odds are on the top scoring team not making an 8 team playoff in a 14 team league!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
IMG_0945.JPG

Saw off the pesky redskins yesterday.

Onwards to Dallas.

May sneak in here!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here