Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone and izzzy

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
However, seems odd given we let hemed go.
We didn't let him go because we needed the money, so Chris must have been confident with what we have. Last season we had Murray, Hemed, and Ulloa, as well as Locadia and Baldock. We've let 3 of those go, so perhaps Andone isn't far away.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We didn't let him go because we needed the money, so Chris must have been confident with what we have. Last season we had Murray, Hemed, and Ulloa, as well as Locadia and Baldock. We've let 3 of those go, so perhaps Andone isn't far away.

It would have been close to cruelty to keep Tomer for a second season and still not play him.
Playing Leo, after it became apparent he was shitehouse over Tomer must have been the final insult.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It would have been close to cruelty to keep Tomer for a second season and still not play him.
Agreed, but that would have meant Chris didn't think we were short of strikers.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Must admit I assumed that Andone must be close to fitness otherwise I find it surprising we have let Tomer go out on loan.

I can understand how the club have let Hemed go so he can play games and don’t want to keep him if he isn’t going to be involved much, however if Murray or Locadia pick up a knock we are in a pretty crap situation.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Must admit I assumed that Andone must be close to fitness otherwise I find it surprising we have let Tomer go out on loan.

I can understand how the club have let Hemed go so he can play games and don’t want to keep him if he isn’t going to be involved much, however if Murray or Locadia pick up a knock we are in a pretty crap situation.

Wondering if Chris thinks Gyokeres is ready to be back-up........may get an idea tonight.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sounds like he will be decided as shit by the big load idiots on here then.

Has been already as far as I'm concerned.

Barnes would have scored that, booooooo.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Jose will be back after the International break. Has been entirely consistent since he returned from WC.

Andone: **** knows.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

That's not my thought process. Since Hemed left on loan, we've played Liverpool, and have Fulham to play, and then there's two weeks international break. So long as he's available then (or thereabouts), things ought to be fine.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Listening to CH on the radio tonight, I thought he suggested that they were 'very close', although I suppose it's all relative

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
In Albion medical speak:
- Aretha Franklin has a knock and we are being cautious
- David Bowie is in light training
- Princess Di has a ligament strain and will be back after the International break

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here