Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is it on TV then? (yes I'm being a lazy **** and can't be bothered to check).

Nope, they're showing Wimbledon v West Ham tonight. Still might be able to pick it up on Hesgoal or Reddit though, I'll have a fish around. Not overly fussed though, I'll not spend long looking for it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Nope, they're showing Wimbledon v West Ham tonight. Still might be able to pick it up on Hesgoal or Reddit though, I'll have a fish around. Not overly fussed though, I'll not spend long looking for it.
Ta.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Who do we think will play centre half tonight? Ben White and Balegun? Bit limited on options if we want to rest players.

White injured so Barclay and either Balogun, Duffy or even possibly Bernardo.

My major concern is with travel not included what is the congestion at the barriers at Falmer and Brighton usually like on these occasions as I usually use the bus but not tonight have to use the train.to Worthing.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Apathetic bunch on here, get your backsides in gear and get on down to support "your" team. Soon want a ticket if we get to the final.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Looking at the seating plan, and when I bought mine this morning, all but about 450/500 of the lower bowl so what’s that 15,000?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that is accurate that is 4k more than I thought would attend.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With Button, Collar and Suitner in the same team, it's a shame the Albion never signed Colin Cufflink when it had the chance.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
DltEVNTWsAA7w9D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here