Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Germans Attack Anyone That Doesn’t Look German!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I would have used this one

John_Banner_as_Schultz.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What an idiotic thread.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Seriously? You think most Germans think it's acceptable to attack anyone who "doesn't look German"? I don't dispute there are some nutters in Germany but they'll be very much in a minority

Seriously? Didn't you do comprehension at school?? Where did I say most Germans think it's acceptable to attack anyone who 'doesn't look German'? Idiotic thing for you to suggest. I've no idea how small (or large) the minority of 'nutters' there are in Germany, but the route of the problem lies in Merkel's out of touch and inept policy of 'let 'em all come'.

P.S. If you were trying to be funny, sorry, I didn't get it...........

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Absolute nonsense. I spent all day yesterday in Monchengladbach. There were lots of folk about who didn’t ‘look German’, and lots who did. None of them were attacking each other, as far as I noticed.

Shit! Another one who jumps to weird conclusions!

Freelance journalist Johannes Grunert told Spiegel Online he had witnessed some protesters using bottles to attack people "who did not look German"

I didn't say they did - I said it couldn't be condoned. What do you want me to say? Jolly good show, we should do more of it over here? :facepalm:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Seriously?

P.S. If you were trying to be funny, sorry, I didn't get it...........

The Far Right does not aplogise. Man up and fight for what you believe in. Ignore these leftie slurs on your intelligence. You're doing a good job against morality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here