Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Germans Attack Anyone That Doesn’t Look German!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
yes and i strongly disagree with both as entities......i just keep casting my mind back to those boats landing in the Greek Islands , all those 20-30 year olds , fit , well fed , refugees , all carrying mobile phones and thinking back then ..." oh here we go , this is not going to end well " and as far as that goes i have not changed my mind , i wonder how those men have spread out through Europe , did they ever get their wives and children over there as was apparently their initial plan....going ahead to make plans to get loved ones out .....this is an important , serious and enthralling subject and i would prefer a reasonable debate /conversation on it rather than pointless , transglobal, keyboard womblery........ok..?

Oh I don't doubt that there were terrorists travelling among the refugees, I'm sure I read that ISIS appealed to their followers to make the journey hidden amongst the refugees and boasted that hundreds were infiltrating European countries in this manner.

As much as people assume on here that I am in favour of unchecked immigration, I'm really not. I am in favour of taking in refugees however and therein lies my dilema. If I had to give an absolute view I would have to say, for the safety of home nations, then sorry the transport of refugees has been compromised and it must stop. But then they have to go somewhere. There's no easy answer and I don't have it I'm afraid.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Oh I don't doubt that there were terrorists travelling among the refugees, I'm sure I read that ISIS appealed to their followers to make the journey hidden amongst the refugees and boasted that hundreds were infiltrating European countries in this manner.

As much as people assume on here that I am in favour of unchecked immigration, I'm really not. I am in favour of taking in refugees however and therein lies my dilema. If I had to give an absolute view I would have to say, for the safety of home nations, then sorry the transport of refugees has been compromised and it must stop. But then they have to go somewhere. There's no easy answer and I don't have it I'm afraid.

i'm glad that's the case ...i'm pretty much of the same view , i think what i and many other couldn't understand at the time is why they would track thousands of km's through Turkey and Europe to what may only be described as a questionable outcome/reception when they could have walked a lot less further to a fellow Arab nation , one of the richest countries in the world , with a ready made tent city to house the pilgrims of the haj.....Saudi Arabia .
Now they are in Europe the obvious , numerous, problematic situations are arising , the fact they are traumatised , desensitised to hardcore violence, they have none of their own women to accommodate their needs and their attitude to our women (and their own for that matter) is what can only be described as questionable, the fact that they seem to gravitate towards the lowest socio-economic regions as this is where the social housing is.....thus making the already disadvantaged malcontents more so....if i can see that how come the powers that be can't.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
i'm glad that's the case ...i'm pretty much of the same view , i think what i and many other couldn't understand at the time is why they would track thousands of km's through Turkey and Europe to what may only be described as a questionable outcome/reception when they could have walked a lot less further to a fellow Arab nation , one of the richest countries in the world , with a ready made tent city to house the pilgrims of the haj.....Saudi Arabia .
Now they are in Europe the obvious , numerous, problematic situations are arising , the fact they are traumatised , desensitised to hardcore violence, they have none of their own women to accommodate their needs and their attitude to our women (and their own for that matter) is what can only be described as questionable, the fact that they seem to gravitate towards the lowest socio-economic regions as this is where the social housing is.....thus making the already disadvantaged malcontents more so....if i can see that how come the powers that be can't.

This.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

I think it's the case that they choose to ignore it.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Don't worry Labour have the solution to refugees needs .

https://twitter.com/hackneyabbott/status/966356834104889344?lang=en

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

The answer in my humble opinion was the West should have left the Middle East alone and let Saddam & Gaddafi carry on, only after the second Gulf War and indeed Libya did we start seeing mass migration!

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
The answer in my humble opinion was the West should have left the Middle East alone and let Saddam & Gaddafi carry on, only after the second Gulf War and indeed Libya did we start seeing mass migration!
Well Nostradamus had it right..... he predicted that the final apocolypse would begin with the northward migration of the hordes through Asia Minor..... just saying.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

With limited knowledge I’d tentatively agree with that. I would imagine our operations in many theatres and “conflicts” and our meddling with other nation’s seats of power has irked many. Unfortunately now the people we have irked are not only fired up on religious fervour but are well financed, highly mobile, far reaching, brutal and very influential. Oops.

The Americans allegedly “lliquidating” an internment camp in the late 90’s that happened to hold a few of the Bin Laden family didn’t help them much either.

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
With limited knowledge I’d tentatively agree with that. I would imagine our operations in many theatres and “conflicts” and our meddling with other nation’s seats of power has irked many. Unfortunately now the people we have irked are not only fired up on religious fervour but are well financed, highly mobile, far reaching, brutal and very influential. Oops.

With Saddam and Ghaddafi sanctions were always the best option. Sadly the US wanted to show some muscle we sided with them and the rest is history all of our own making.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Well Nostradamus had it right..... he predicted that the final apocolypse would begin with the northward migration of the hordes through Asia Minor..... just saying.

As they say, a broken clock shows the right time twice a day!

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
With Saddam and Ghaddafi sanctions were always the best option. Sadly the US wanted to show some muscle we sided with them and the rest is history all of our own making.
As the many years of sanctions were not enough, just how many years do you think is appropriate before the suffering of those respective citizens and terrorist victims couldn't be tolerated anymore.?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
are the U.S , Saudis , and U.K trying to destabilise the entire region to an extent where they can just roll in , cap all the wells and start calling the tune....??? serious question like , would explain why the saudi's didn't offer to take their Arab , Muslim brothers .....****ing evil ***** they are ...!!

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
As the many years of sanctions were not enough, just how many years do you think is appropriate before the suffering of those respective citizens and terrorist victims couldn't be tolerated anymore.?

But they are suffering more now....

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Just watched these issues on sky news this morning and it's defo gathering pace over there.The people seem very open minded and middle ground types that have had enough of the way it's going.

Good on them :)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Ask far-right Germans. They seem to know.

Sorry Dave, i dont know any far-right Germans to ask as to how they can spot a German by looking at a person.
Thats why i posed the question to someone on here who said he was actually in Germany and could spot who was German or not by looking at them.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
No one has mentioned this today, so apparently all may not be as it seems!

GERMAN Chancellor Angela Merkel has been contradicted by the nation’s domestic intelligence agency boss who rubbished her claims far-right supporters clashed with immigrants during a violent revolt in Chemnitz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here