Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Oldest age, any of you have become a father?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My grand dad was 60 when my dad was born (a 22 year gap between kids 2 nd 3). My grand dad fought in the Boer war. I think [MENTION=528]attila[/MENTION] can beat that with respect to his own dad, though.

I became a stepfather to a two gear old, 5 years ago at age 55. Unlikely I'll add to that now as, although I *think* I'm fit, I'm not really. In fact, an hour ago, not paying attention, I fell down the bloody stairs and injured my shoulder. #****. :wozza::lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Feeks like we got things done relatively early.....28 & 32 for our two. Great when they were growing up to be fully active, and also great now as still young(ish) enough and fit enough to be able to do stuff without the now grown-up kids. Second has one year left at Uni......so financial commitment almost over too.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I’ll be 56 or 57 when I start a second family

the-bird-2.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Seems I've got plenty of time to have kids at 29..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
As an aside, John Tyler, American President 1841-45 was born in 1790.
He has 2 grandchildren that are still alive today. He had a son at the age of 70, that son had 2 sons at the age of 71 and and 74, they are both still alive.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Feeks like we got things done relatively early.....28 & 32 for our two. Great when they were growing up to be fully active, and also great now as still young(ish) enough and fit enough to be able to do stuff without the now grown-up kids. Second has one year left at Uni......so financial commitment almost over too.

I wish you better luck than I had with the end of financial commitment after Uni :smile:

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
My only (that I am aware of!) child when I was 30, but I have a 4 year old Grandson now I'm 61. The good thing about that, is I can hand him back when he gets stroppy!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I had my first , of four children when I was 32 and my last when I was four days off being 41...she is 21 in October...
now having two grandchildren I really couldn't imagine being a father to a young kid at my tender age...too knackered and couldn't give it the energy it would deserve......

TNBA

TTF

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here