Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He told reporters: "I want to go to London and I want to sit down with Chris Hughton.

I hope he knows the Brighton isn't in London, and that the training ground (where Chris is more likely to be) isn't in Brighton.

Also, why is it any of his business?

It's more than likely a passing comment, put into print, for a meme moment for the SA supremo :lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I am interested in the man not the Club. The fact his team mates are at a lower level gives more credit to the fact he is able to score. Long may it continue.

By that logic I am absolutely ****ing mint.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It's more than likely a passing comment, put into print, for a meme moment for the SA supremo :lolol:

Is he the top man is SA football? Head of their FA? That would give him a valid interest in Percy's future - but as least he's playing 1st team football, rather than sitting in our DEV squad.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
When can he play for us?
Is it the start of next season?

Probably once we start to see that he is anywhere near Prem quality, about then. So far he looks alright at a much, much lower level than the Prem.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He told reporters: "I want to go to London and I want to sit down with Chris Hughton.

I hope he knows the Brighton isn't in London, and that the training ground (where Chris is more likely to be) isn't in Brighton.

Doesn’t Chris still live up London way ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Is he the top man is SA football? Head of their FA? That would give him a valid interest in Percy's future - but as least he's playing 1st team football, rather than sitting in our DEV squad.

I don't know about head honcho, but I'd like to see PT playing first team footy, eventually :)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I want him in the squad purely for the pun possibilities.

Will be gutted if the club throw in the Tau and he goes back to South Africa etc etc.

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
Most South Africans think everyone lives in London... and the only clue are Man U and Liverpool

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
commentators nightmare if Arce arrives too next season .... pass out of defence by Dunk to Gross through the channel, Arce crossing to Tau and Gross in the net.

bet the geezer really just fancies a shopping trip to Europe , why else who he need the personal touch as can get everything he needs by youtube and phone

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Croky Cup. Commiserations Union Saint-Gilloise. 1-2

Congrats Newcastle £3 = £48

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home