Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Devils dyke was horrid

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just spent 20 minutes cleaning our hallway rug after our nee Jack Russel rescue dog had shat on it because she won’t go out because she hates the rain. Ah bless

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Just spent 20 minutes cleaning our hallway rug after our nee Jack Russel rescue dog had shat on it because she won’t go out because she hates the rain. Ah bless

Just stick a lead on your JR and go for a walk in the rain as if it’s the most normal thing to do.

Take it somewhere where it’s a natural surface, it’s often the noise of rain on hard surfaces that young dogs are actually scared of.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Dragon boat racing was not a fun morning in the rain so it's back home for leftover curry, film and pub later. Miserable weather for August. Have you had to change plans and if so what have you ended up doing? Or in typical English form have you remained stoic and stayed on the beach with a thermos?

Gardening (before the rain started) and shopping. And listening to the radio.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Tribsa

Dec 20, 2017
Technically it's not Bank Holiday until tomorrow. Weather forecast is good, Worthing FC are at home to Burgess Hill 3.00pm KO.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Was always going to be a lazy day after the trip to Liverpool yesterday and not getting in until 2.30ish so the rain has made no difference

Kubes

Jan 6, 2010
Helping on the gundog display at the Edenbridge show tomorrow so hoping the weather is kinder. Feel sorry for the guys up there today, we were helping a couple of years ago when it chucked it down on the bank holiday Monday and the only people at the show were those that had to be there for displays or stalls etc and everyone had to be towed out of the quagmire afterwards!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I love looking at the rain coming down outside when its cosy indoors. The opposite when its hot and sweaty and sleeping is attempted rather than expected.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Crappy day all round.
British Moto GP washed out.
Got bored so just made some Churros and chocolate dipping sauce.
Only good thing about today is Palace losing.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I love looking at the rain coming down outside when its cosy indoors.

Likewise. Bottle of red open, rain sliding down the windows, a lovely seasoned lump of oak crackling on the fire and MoTD2 on later.

Lovely :)

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Been down the pub since 1pm. Just got in. Real Ale festival in Willingdon.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Just got back from a 3.5 hour trip down the Thames from Westminster to Hampton Court (pre-booked a couple of months ago) followed by a visit to the BBC food show at HC. Needless to say the river trip (lovely in the sun, not so lovely in the rain) had to be supplemented with copious amounts of alcohol in order to make it bearable and the food fair was a complete washout. As a result we went to Hampton Court itself and I have to say it was stunning...a real snapshot in time of Henry VIII, his life and everything associated with him, amazingly well preserved and each room is overseen by the most enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff I have ever encountered in a uk public building.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here