Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team against Saints Tuesday

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm guessing Button in goal ..Suttner and Bernardo full backs....White and another in defence....Kayal plus one in the middle ...Ali and ? wide ...Locadia and the German up top...some of the under 23's on the bench?..Would like to see the goal machine and maybe Connelly play some part

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Personally I would like to see Bissouma, Balogun and Montoya all play as well.
I know they all played vs Liverpool but it takes time to adjust to English football and the more experience they get the better imo.

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
Personally I would like to see Bissouma, Balogun and Montoya all play as well.
I know they all played vs Liverpool but it takes time to adjust to English football and the more experience they get the better imo.

Madness.....Montoya and Balogun just played twice in a row - and for sure will feature next saturday before the international break - in what is really a must win game.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
——————————Ryan———————————
Bernardo——Balogun———-White————-Suttner
———————————————————————-
Jahanbakhsh——-Kayal——Bissouma———-March
——————-Gyokeres———-Locadia——————

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
can imagine the full back four changing ... so ...

Button
Bernardo White Barclay Suttner
Ali J Kayal Bissouma Gyokeres/Tilley
Gross
Locadia

as Gross had a sub appearance at the pool I think would be a good idea to pair him & Locadia up to get some kind of understanding going

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Button in goal for sure. Bernardo will play, hopefully as L.B. Schelotto at RB? Ali J right wing. Maybe Sutner LW(he played there pre-season, no?). Locadia and Kayal to start.

It'll be interesting to see who starts at centre half with only two fit centre backs. Will he go one senior and one U-23? Two U-23's? Who will partner Kayal? And who goes up tp with Locadia? Gyokeres?

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Ali J must start, just to shut up the Iranian supporters that are taking over Instagram with their abusive comments and writing (Farsi?) that hardly anyone understands. Really p***ing me off.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Would love to see more of Ali J, Locadia and Gross. When they were on the pitch yesterday the link up play and quick 1-2 passing was refreshing to see.

Our build up is normally pretty slow and it was nice to see.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Ali J must start, just to shut up the Iranian supporters that are taking over Instagram with their abusive comments and writing (Farsi?) that hardly anyone understands. Really p***ing me off.

can you give me a link i can't seem to find all these Iranian comments

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
can you give me a link i can't seem to find all these Iranian comments

Sorry, but I'm not sure how to do a link. I've got Instagram on my phone, I 'follow' official BHA and Ali J. When I looked earlier this morning their was 540 'comments', that number has reduced, is someone cleaning up Instagram?
If I could only get NSC to work on my phone, without all the 'annoying ads', I would copy and paste some examples, at the moment Im using an ancient iPad.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sorry, but I'm not sure how to do a link. I've got Instagram on my phone, I 'follow' official BHA and Ali J. When I looked earlier this morning their was 540 'comments', that number has reduced, is someone cleaning up Instagram?
If I could only get NSC to work on my phone, without all the 'annoying ads', I would copy and paste some examples, at the moment Im using an ancient iPad.

Download the Tapatalk app.......much easier to use on a phone/tablet than the web version and no ads popping up in the same way.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Schelotto can play. Not sure if his best position is right back.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Yeah, and Percy needs to start as well to cheer up the South African supporters..... oh

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011

I don't understand it either.
They are probably all saying "Calm down everyone, CH knows what he's doing..."

Or something like that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here