Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] KSI vs Logan Paul

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I may have been the oldest viewer. Until the other day I didn’t knew who the fk they were, but my son got me watching.

The standard wasn’t as shite as I’d thought it would be. The American jock Logan was a typical cocky **** taunting the Brit KSI early on, but KSI has some natural great punches and started inflicting damage.

Logan wants to get into pro boxing properly. He’ll get seriously hurt.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I may have been the oldest viewer. Until the other day I didn’t knew who the fk they were, but my son got me watching.

The standard wasn’t as shite as I’d thought it would be. The American jock Logan was a typical cocky **** taunting the Brit KSI early on, but KSI has some natural great punches and started inflicting damage.

Logan wants to get into pro boxing properly. He’ll get seriously hurt.

Good on you for watching and not just being a negative **** on this thread. My young Daughter, nieces and nephews are all well in to YouTube and I have grown up on it since it released in 2004. Even if the fight is shit or whatever I don't see why a few people here are getting so upset and just acting negatively. I think it speaks louder of them than anything else.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You are just an olden who doesn't keep up. ;) - My Mum's in her early 60's and watches the Fizz family (From Brighton) on YouTube at least a few times a week. Just because you are still stuck in your BBC/ITV mindset, doesn't mean everyone else is. You get to see a much realer side to people on YouTube, not as faked out like mainstream TV. Since the internet times have moved on. I don't even know many people who sit down and watch TV every night like people used to.

:rolleyes:
What makes you think I watch TV, soft lad?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You are just an olden who doesn't keep up. ;) - My Mum's in her early 60's and watches the Fizz family on YouTube (From Brighton) at least a few times a week. Just because you are still stuck in your BBC/ITV mindset, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Whilst digital and online content is undoubtedly going to make huge inroads in to the traditional media in years to come it doesn't make BBC or ITV irrelevant. It just means even more content battling for your attention. Given your earlier reply to me you've not been touched by the world of Hashtag United which suggests you're not exactly the youtube sports guru you make out. It's nice that your dear old mum watches videos on her laptop. Mine tends her begonias. So what :shrug:

If you think that the future of boxing is a pair of vloggers restaging a playground fight then I'd suggest you back it with your own cash and get on the blower to the Hearn and Warren families immediately. Good luck....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Good on you for watching and not just being a negative **** on this thread. Even if the fight is shit or whatever I don't see why peiople getting so upset on this thread. I think it speaks louder of them than anything else.

Sorry that you got a rough ride by some here. Remember it’s mainly middle age folk like me. Don’t rise to the bait in getting involved in our childish squabbles and bitching.

Assuming that your much younger, as you know tens of millions of your gen follow these vloggers. Grumpy older people may hate it, but it’s here to stay.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
If you think that the future of boxing is a pair of vloggers restaging a playground fight then I'd suggest you back it with your own cash and get on the blower to the Hearn and Warren families immediately. Good luck....

What are you even talking about? Where have I suggested that? it's a celebrity boxing match. I wouldn't even compare the standard to professional boxing.

Last edited:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Sorry that you got a rough ride by some here. Remember it’s mainly middle age folk like me. Don’t rise to the bait in getting involved in our childish squabbles and bitching.

Assuming that your much younger, as you know tens of millions of your gen follow these vloggers. Grumpy older people may hate it, but it’s here to stay.

Age wise am probably somewhere in between, but grew up on tech and the Internet from a young age. It's to be embraced. Older tech like mainstream TV is going out like the Betamax did in the 70's (I wasn't alive then)

I still have a lot of respect for older technology and the evolution of it all. We have to evolve with it, not be stuck with old hat thinking.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I feel really bad now, I think I have taken the p1ss out of someone with learning difficulties.

I'm off to have a word with myself :wrong:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I feel really bad now, I think I have taken the p1ss out of someone with learning difficulties.

I'm off to have a word with myself :wrong:

I think it's you with the problems. Good luck with that!

You sad little man...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You sad little man...
image.jpeg

You are the one watching you tubers :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here