Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia today

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
I really, really want to champion Locadia's cause here, but he was an absolute liability tonight. Wasted gilt edged opportunities and conceded a free kick in a very dangerous area. I don't know if he's trying too hard, but he doesn't even look Championship level based on tonights performance.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Looks devoid of confidence. I saw enough in his first few appearances to see there is some potential but recent displays have been very poor. Fine margins though. If McCarthy doesn't make a world class save from his header, he's the toast of this board.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I really, really want to champion Locadia's cause here, but he was an absolute liability tonight. Wasted gilt edged opportunities and conceded a free kick in a very dangerous area. I don't know if he's trying too hard, but he doesn't even look Championship level based on tonights performance.
That's exactly how I feel. Want him to come good but he was really, really awful tonight.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My confidence that he’d come good has taken a hit tonight.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Jahanbaksh looked quite bright but Locadia does look poor. The pace option is still a concern what with Andone still unknown. Goes without saying Murray injury would be disaster

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
It's so ****ing irritating when you see players like AK playing for their lives, dragging the team over the line by their ****ing bollocks while this prick strolls around having a detrimental effect on the team. We would have undoubtedly been better off with 10 men.

He should stick to DJ'ing, his music is ever so slightly less shit than his football.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He was absolutely shocking. I'm ignoring the bit where he trod on the ball and messed up a threatening 3 on 3, because that could happen to anyone. But the lazy manner he conceded the free kick at the end, then lazily fouling their fella, was absolutely unforgivable. Overall he was shockingly crap I'm afraid. He's as bad as Craig Mackail Smith (from his second season onwards).

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No game time, always coming on with 10 minutes to go, no wonder he struggles

He fell over the ball with no one around him - he’s a professional bloody footballer, he couldn’t even trap the bloody thing. At the end he was so bad he nearly gifts them a winner. 15mins today which was 15mins too long.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
It's so ****ing irritating when you see players like AK playing for their lives, dragging the team over the line by their ****ing bollocks while this prick strolls around having a detrimental effect on the team. We would have undoubtedly been better off with 10 men.

He should stick to DJ'ing, his music is ever so slightly less shit than his football.

The difference between Locadia and AK was massive. The latter can be irritating but no one can question his commitment. His contribution tonight was immense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here