Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTF With all the ads NSC?

Jeez i know u need to fund this site but ads becoming a joke and on mobile simply intolerable..accidentally left 4g enabled last weekend during match and despite only using NSC used up 200mb of data allowance (3rd my total allowance). Today now getting permanent popup videos in bottom corner i seem only able to pause..totally unacceptable ?

GET IT SORTED PLEASE

Nb any decent site checks if user is on mobile and then shows less intrusive static ads not very data expensive videos

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Yes, I have mentioned the regular autoplay videos on NSC when accessing on a mobile in the past. They are silent but are playing when accessing NSC and use up lots of data. Bozza is planning on implementing a better mobile template, but I don't know how this is going to affect ads.

Tagging [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] so he sees this. You'd be better off posting in the main forum.

Bumping this now....I can see you seem to have a new sponsor / advertiser but I have just got a popup on my machine wanting to know if i am interested in dating someone from Brighton whilst AT WORK!.. HARDLY APPROPRIATE.. Maybe you guys think that there are enough desperate football fans out there to warrant this? I really want to support NSC for providing this site but this is now the last straw and i am going to have to add a popup blocker...Let me know when the adult adverts have been removed and i'll remove the popup blocker..Thanks

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Bumping this now....I can see you seem to have a new sponsor / advertiser but I have just got a popup on my machine wanting to know if i am interested in dating someone from Brighton whilst AT WORK!.. HARDLY APPROPRIATE.. Maybe you guys think that there are enough desperate football fans out there to warrant this? I really want to support NSC for providing this site but this is now the last straw and i am going to have to add a popup blocker...Let me know when the adult adverts have been removed and i'll remove the popup blocker..Thanks

This is a joke, right?

Adverts are tailored to your search history.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

There are no pop-ups on NSC.

Really so wtf is this then? Side ad, bottom ad and popup video add

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 17.56.34.png

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here