Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] @Bozza - Dodgy ad

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Funny enough I just got this on the Argus time and again

The Argus site has got to be in running for one of the worst websites in the UK. I gave up on it when I found myslef having to answer questionairs, turn off all adblockers, get rid of nagverts, even after all that housekeeping I still seemed to be reading the news through a one inch window on the laptop screen, crammed in amongst all the other dogshit on there. ****ing awful website. ****ing awful rag.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve just had a pop up and I’m 58 this year.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
This is continually happening now all the time rendering NSC totally unusable. I’ve had to copy and paste this in as I couldn’t write this on the thread in time before it loaded one of these sites

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I know nowt about computers, but NSC is the only one that keeps 'crashing' every so often.

MonkeyGland

Jul 3, 2008
Try disabling JavaScript in Setting —> Safari —> Advanced to see if that helps. Warning though as it may affect the look and feel of other sites which use JavaScript l, not a fix but might offer a short term workaround until it gets sorted properly.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Still happening. This is my umpteenth time trying to post this reply. Surprised I've got this far! I'm on safari and it pops up after around 10 seconds on any NSC page.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I keep getting red screen telling me it's "DECEPTION WEBSITE"... can't view NSC on my phone anymore. NSC mobile has been riddled.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Think you need to turn it off and on again Bozza

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here