Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Saints Cup game - are you going?

Are you going to the Saints cup match on Tuesday?

• Yes, got my ticket

Votes: 111 50.7%
  • Yes, haven't got my ticket yet

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • No - I'm on holiday

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • No - don't fancy it

Votes: 33 15.1%
  • No - can't afford it

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • No - it's only the reserves

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Undecided - could go either way

Votes: 19 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
So ticket sales look slow for next Tuesday's Carabao Cup game v Southampton. Bit mystifying: they're cheap, we're likely to see plenty of our expensive new signings play, and it's an early chance to put one over a South coast 'rival'. And by the looks of things, they'll be coming in numbers and likely to roll over our vocal support.
So - are you going? And if not, why? Be interesting to see ...

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I was until they announced VAR will be used.

As soon as they bring in VAR to the league I’ll be giving up my season ticket, so this is just the first step to that.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I’m giving it a miss, after tickets to Watford,Liverpool, Saints and Man City bought already in the last 6 weeks something had to give.

Factor in travel and £15 to park as have to drive to get home sadly had to decide not to.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

As soon as they bring in VAR to the league I’ll be giving up my season ticket, so this is just the first step to that.

Bit of an over reaction as it improved drastically from the beginning of the WC to the end. Think it will end up being fine and we’ll just get used to it.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Yep - I’m missing the Fulham game as going on holiday that day and the next Home league game is ages away so this was a good option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
So ticket sales look slow for next Tuesday's Carabao Cup game v Southampton. Bit mystifying: they're cheap, we're likely to see plenty of our expensive new signings play, and it's an early chance to put one over a South coast 'rival'. And by the looks of things, they'll be coming in numbers and likely to roll over our vocal support.
So - are you going? And if not, why? Be interesting to see ...

Perhaps another option ‘No: I’m standing shoulder to shoulder with those who demand flasks at matches’?

el punal

Run that one past me again - you’ll give up your season ticket because because in-play technology could be introduced? Not, that the team is playing crap, or ticket prices are too high, or it’s too difficult to get to matches, or you can’t take your flask into the stadium or a zillion other reasons? No, you’ll give up your season ticket because a decision on the pitch needs to be reviewed. :shrug:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
On nights next week and not really got enough leave left so the cowabunga cup will have to do without me and my flask.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes, Groovy Gang attending

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Can't afford it sadly , probably cost me around £150 after petrol and pies so sadly this will be my first miss of the early league cup rounds for years .

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've got my tickets, having missed the United game this is my first bit of competitive football this season.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Run that one past me again - you’ll give up your season ticket because because in-play technology could be introduced? Not, that the team is playing crap, or ticket prices are too high, or it’s too difficult to get to matches, or you can’t take your flask into the stadium or a zillion other reasons? No, you’ll give up your season ticket because a decision on the pitch needs to be reviewed. :shrug:

Does appear a bit head-mental, has to be said :lol:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I want to go but the parking price is exorbitant and I'm not putting up with the Bridge unless I have to for a bigger match. I agree that it will most probably feature our new signings a little more and I would love to see that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here