Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Steve Sidwell retires

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Delighted he is staying - that's 2 excellent role models in the academy for the kids to look up to and learn from.

I am concerned with Sidwell though - I mean, how many fans wives did he shag once the song was out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This not a knock at either Liam or Steve but most people have great respect and admiration for Bruno and would want him to have a job with us. when he retires.

You are replying to your own posts, BG. Don't worry about Bruno. He'll be just fine. The players of the last 10 years, plus BZ, include some very special boys. Been there with us, seen it, done it.... Relax. This is the start of the creation of the modern equivalent of the Liverpool boot room. A manager, possibly several, will emerge....

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I love that the club are building a boot room culture, it's the best way to pass on the values of the club.

There will always be vacancies coming up, assuming they're any good, Liam and Sidwell won't want to be youth coaches forever.

Codner's Crackpipe

Feb 25, 2005
Forever to be remembered (by me) for his textbook off-the-ball flattening of Jann Kermorgant during the promotion season. Magnificent stuff.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Glad he is staying on with us , he can teach the kids to score from the halfway line

I wouldn't mind if he taught our current 1st. team CMs to score from the half way line!

Edit: .....or score from anywhere, come to think of it.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Glad he is staying on with us , he can teach the kids to score from the halfway line

Bloody 'ell, thought you were going somewhere else with this one for a moment! "Oh Stevie Sidwell you are the ....."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here