Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Arundel Festival

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Just a little reminder to you all that the Arundel Festival is on this week and until Bank Holiday Monday, street entertainers, the Gallery Trail and live music, what's not to like!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Indeed, that's why we need a Bypass, but anyway, this thread isn't about that!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This weekend I will be mainly visiting the Pershore Plum Festival

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The first response that came into my head as well. Will be avoiding Arundel this weekend then (Quite easy as I am in Liverpool :))

I should have been as have tickets but the Dragon & Dragon Boat insist I'm there! ;-)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The first response that came into my head as well. Will be avoiding Arundel this weekend then (Quite easy as I am in Liverpool :))

Sadly I'm not, but I'll be avoiding Arundel too.

I tried "cheating" that Crossbush dual carriageway bit the other day, by breezing up the inside lane, turning left at the lights towards L'Hampton, with the intention of pulling in and turning round at the McDonalds to continue west. "Hah. See ya suckers" I thought, as I burned past the queue to the lights The smirk was soon wiped off my FACE though, when I pulled in and joined the maHOOsive queue to get back out of McDonalds, which is even worse there, as you're relying on someone on the main road letting you in. It probably took me twice as long to get through that junction.

Yeah I know, cool story bro. Lesson learned though. Anyway, on with the festival :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sadly I'm not, but I'll be avoiding Arundel too.

I tried "cheating" that Crossbush dual carriageway bit the other day, by breezing up the inside lane, turning left at the lights towards L'Hampton, with the intention of pulling in and turning round at the McDonalds to continue west. "Hah. See ya suckers" I thought, as I burned past the queue to the lights The smirk was soon wiped off my FACE though, when I pulled in and joined the maHOOsive queue to get back out of McDonalds, which is even worse there, as you're relying on someone on the main road letting you in. It probably took me twice as long to get through that junction.

Yeah I know, cool story bro. Lesson learned though. Anyway, on with the festival [emoji106]

Poor.

The only way to deal with that junction is to burn up the inside lane before making a death-defying switch to the outside lane at the very last moment, squeezing your car into a space that appears too small for it.

Not only does this show off your advance driving skills, but it also endears you to your fellow motorists. Win win.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Poor.

The only way to deal with that junction is to burn up the inside lane before making a death-defying switch to the outside lane at the very last moment, squeezing your car into a space that appears too small for it.

Not only does this show off your advance driving skills, but it also endears you to your fellow motorists. Win win.

I'll admit I was tempted to use this tactic, as there were one or two potentially serviceable gaps in the queue. But in the end, I just didn't quite have the SPUNK to do it. You need more front than Harrods to carry that off (and an Audi, which I do not have).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here