Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] QPR

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
10 goals shipped in the last 2 games, 4 defeats on the trot, why the hell would anyone give McClaren a job in football. I thought we had seen the last of him as a manager when he got the heave ho from Derby, but no, Rangers thought he was the man to restore their former glories.

Madness!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Their squad is trashed and they are under a transfer embargo. Guardiola wouldn't be able to get a tune out of that club, they are stuffed and destined for L1.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Their squad is trashed and they are under a transfer embargo. Guardiola wouldn't be able to get a tune out of that club, they are stuffed and destined for L1.

Its sad to see a manager as clueless as Schteeeeve Mclaren is, ruin a club, by playing sub standard footy.
QPR are a proud club, for the fan base, they deserve some respect, both a managerial and owner level!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Dumping Holloway for McLaren was a very peculiar move. They're doomed.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its sad to see a manager as clueless as Schteeeeve Mclaren is, ruin a club, by playing sub standard footy.
QPR are a proud club, for the fan base they, they deserve some respect, both a managerial and owner level!

The rot at QPR set in long before the arrival of McLaren, its not him who has ruined that club. The folly of Fernandes has done for them.

Must be depressing as hell with that goon in charge, but they're such a basketcase club I think anyone in charge there would be on a hiding to nothing.

QPR are a proud club, for the fan base, they deserve some respect, both a managerial and owner level!

Bunch of twãts if you ask me.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

4 games, 4 defeats, minus ELEVEN goal difference. I hear you on the transfer embargo but García got us in to the playoffs with a waning squad and Hughton kept a worse one up. Hyypia? Tried to get also rans to play tactics that German internationals would have struggled with. The coach is really important in that league.

McClaren has to take a lot of blame - but he’s got one hand behind his back.

They’re gone though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The rot at QPR set in long before the arrival of McLaren, its not him who has ruined that club. The folly of Fernandes has done for them.

Must be depressing as hell with that goon in charge, but they're such a basketcase club I think anyone in charge there would be on a hiding to nothing.

Yes agree with that :thumbsup:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
What’s the lowest ever points total in the Championship?
Whatever it is, it could be in danger this season.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
4 games, 4 defeats, minus ELEVEN goal difference. I hear you on the transfer embargo but García got us in to the playoffs with a waning squad and Hughton kept a worse one up. Hyypia? Tried to get also rans to play tactics that German internationals would have struggled with. The coach is really important in that league.

McClaren has to take a lot of blame - but he’s got one hand behind his back.

They’re gone though.

Must say that made me chuckle. Like it is a long way away and many of us may know little or nothing about it :bowdown:

Could be just me :wink:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Must say that made me chuckle. Like it is a long way away and many of us may know little or nothing about it :bowdown:

Could be just me :wink:

:lolol:

Said as an observation about a division I know all too well but that I hope we won’t see for a good, long time.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
They’ve got a few bellends but it’s a proper old school day out. I love away days at Loftus Road.

I was trying to find an image of that rather plump chap, who wore a Mexican style hat, I think he used to sit to the left of the away support.
But then I found this, does every club have one :lolol:

Screenshot_20180821-220123.png

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/general/qpr-fans/84076-who-is-the-guy-in-the-mexican-hat

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
A club formerly managed by Harry Redknapp ending up in turmoil on and off the pitch is unheard of and very surprising.

I dont have a problem with their fans as they mostly seem a decent enough bunch but you are right, the way HR was throwing money around and the club blatently sticking two fingers up FFP - its hard to feel too sorry for them now.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Funny one Schteve's managerial career, he's had some superb seasons, early on at Middlesbrough, at Twente, first season at Derby, and some downright awful ones.

Nothing really against the guy but his career has been all over the place. Perhaps just too eager to get to the top.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here