Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Someone at the club’s made a funny - Mickey Mouse cup hospitality pricing.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
For league games this season, assuming you are a 1901 member:

Cat A £115*
Cat B £105
Cat C £90

For the league cup game v Soton? £69

:smile:

*All prices exc VAT.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Soounds expensive.

Is tea included, or do you need to bring a flask ?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Not sure where your issue is, TBH. Hospitality has always massively overpriced a 3 course meal and the same applies here. It's £36 cheaper than Fulham which will reflect the difference in ticket price.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Soounds expensive.

Is tea included, or do you need to bring a flask ?

Oh, it’s definitely expensive. Unlimited alcohol though - very useful if you drive.

This is my mum’s first season as a STH - I’d bought her a flask for her Bovril at HT. :facepalm:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Not sure where your issue is, TBH. Hospitality has always massively overpriced a 3 course meal and the same applies here. It's £36 cheaper than Fulham which will reflect the difference in ticket price.

It’s just that the other offerings are at numbers that end in 0 or 5. This one is £69. 69, geddit. I just doubt that’s not deliberate, s’all. Why not £70 or £65?

As I said, someone's made a funny.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
It’s just that the other offerings are at numbers that end in 0 or 5. This one is £69. 69, geddit. I just doubt that’s not deliberate, s’all. Why not £70 or £65?
Knowing how the club work, I would imagine it was worked out exactly to the pence but I suppose it may have been a passing reference to mutual oral sex. Or more likely, an insight into what the food will taste like - too salty.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
How many more times? It’s not compulsory

See post #5 - and read the title...

I’m sorry that I phrased the point that whoever did the pricing was making a joke poorly, but that was the point I was making.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

As I said, someone's made a funny.

there is was thinking it was the lower price reflecting the mickey mouse nature of the fixture.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don’t get it. Is it because the number 69 can be a bit rude?

This is Mrs Brown’s Boys level of humour.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Do we know how much the ticket for normal oiks are?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
On te-reading the thread, and seeing the responses, I have to concede that this wasn’t my finest hour. Apologies all!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
For league games this season, assuming you are a 1901 member:

Cat A £115*
Cat B £105
Cat C £90

For the league cup game v Soton? £69

:smile:

*All prices exc VAT.

:shrug:

The general tickets are £12, so by your logic why not £10 or £15. I think you will find that the 1901 ticket price has been calculated using the same formula as the discount on central WSL prices, so they have not made a joke, its just your school boy mind that is sniggering at the number

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
:shrug:

The general tickets are £12, so by your logic why not £10 or £15. I think you will find that the 1901 ticket price has been calculated using the same formula as the discount on central WSL prices, so they have not made a joke, its just your school boy mind that is sniggering at the number

Agreed.

:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here