Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Hmmm. Arsenal *could* go for Zaha, and be quoted £75 million for a guy with a reputation for diving, over-elaboration and a previous history of failure at a big club, at maybe £200k/wk. 10 goals and 3 assists this season, (also nine yellows and one red card this season, which seems an awful lot for a winger).

Or, they could pay roughly half that, and get Ryan Fraser, a man with seven goals, fourteen assists, and a significantly smaller ego.

I’ll wager it’s Parish circulating the “Arsenal” rumour. In fact I’d guess he’s circulating it around Palaces long suffering creditors as yet another “lucrative” revenue generating opportunity & to allow Smoke and Mirrors Ltd. (prop:S Parish esq) another year of thin ice skating and ridiculous hairdos.

Wilf will be sold to SOMEONE but not anyone with more sense than money.

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
I thought Winnifred said something about wanting to play Champions League football. If so, why woould he go to Arsenal (assuming they will not win the Europa league)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You really shouldn't engage with se20 and these goons when they are playing their game of disingenuity and faux naivety. They know and understand exactly but pretend not to to string people along.

You're probably right. No one can genuinely be that thick.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I thought Winnifred said something about wanting to play Champions League football. If so, why woould he go to Arsenal (assuming they will not win the Europa league)

We all want things. Doesn't mean they're realistic. Zaha would do well at a decent mid-tier club like Everton, Leicester or West Ham - however the cult of personality surrounding him at Selhurst has led to him believing he is a LOT better than he is.

He's good, but not that good.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We all want things. Doesn't mean they're realistic. Zaha would do well at a decent mid-tier club like Everton, Leicester or West Ham - however the cult of personality surrounding him at Selhurst has led to him believing he is a LOT better than he is.

He's good, but not that good.

I'm not sure he would do well elsewhere. Zaha has a small club mentality, he clearly relishes being the 'main man' at Selhurst. If he moved on to another club, then he would actually have to go out and PROVE himself there. And he'd have to do it without an army of deluded sycophantic goons brown-nosing his every utterance, constantly declaring their undying love for him, turning a blind eye to his increasingly ineffectual anonymous performances, and indulging him with his frequent tearful bottom-lip quivering whenever someone tackles him.

A new set of fans would tire of all that shit VERY quickly. And he knows it.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Fund things ?
Seems a bit vague.

OK - let's go the Baldrick route........let's try it with beans.

Here, in my right pocket I have 32 million beans. They are all my beans. I take all of my 32 million beans out of my right pocket and put all of my 32 million beans in my left pocket. Who has 32 million beans?

Has that made it any clearer for you?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Here, in my right pocket I have 32 million beans. They are all my beans. I take all of my 32 million beans out of my right pocket and put all of my 32 million beans in my left pocket. Who has 32 million beans?

He probably reads 32 as 5. The window licking, caravan dwelling, own town burning, sister shagging delusional Croydon halfwit.

I'm yet to get an answer to any of my questions about the finances at Palace. The saddo just comes back with nonsense about TB lending money to himself. It's amusing though.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

No no no. He's a Palace fan.

Try this:
In my right pocket I have some sweet bud innit blood.
In my left pocket I have some rocks of crack. An ting.

I take my hand out of my pocket and shank you wid ma zombie blade na!
I give it reebok wiv yo phone cuz.
An shag ma Sis.

Sweet.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bad news franchise followers...

Some big news came out of the Bromley end of seasons awards night on the freakily wide eyed sulky gravity whore... but I’m not allowed to say as it will break my SOURCE at Bromley’s trust - and far from I to screw people over, like that old club CPFC 2000 did in their 10 year existence...

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Wan Bissaka to Arsenal? Gravity Whore going nowhere as after the Man U sell on payoff Palace will get about £50? At a guess.

That’s win-win then. Wan Bissaka is probably their best player. Zaha may have been unhappy about this so he wins, W-B wins coshe gets out of Palace. Palace win because they can afford to pay for more pest control etc. Arsenal get a decent player, perhaps. Everyone is happy.

How has that wonder kid Max Mayer done? Largely fizzled out after a load of early hype?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How has that wonder kid Max Mayer done? Largely fizzled out after a load of early hype?

Perhaps Meyer should have featured in that "worst signings" list. Over a hundred grand a week, and for what? A regular place on the bench and a few starts when the chosen ones aren't available?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Bad news franchise followers...

Some big news came out of the Bromley end of seasons awards night on the freakily wide eyed sulky gravity whore... but I’m not allowed to say as it will break my SOURCE at Bromley’s trust - and far from I to screw people over, like that old club CPFC 2000 did in their 10 year existence...

Come on just say what you know, you know you want to.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Private message received mate - my lips are sealed. VERY interesting times ahead for Palace! :eek:
I am not in any way ITK but the figures tell their own story. Have to remember that the latest car crash accounts are for the year to 30/06/18.

As an accountancy geek, I predicted MASSIVE losses for our Croydon chums in these accounts, and so it is.

Have they reduced spending since then? Have they sold players to make up their £36m shortfall? Have they got new investment to cover their massive losses?

No.

So they are ****ed.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
No no no. He's a Palace fan.

Try this:
In my right pocket I have some sweet bud innit blood.
In my left pocket I have some rocks of crack. An ting.

I take my hand out of my pocket and shank you wid ma zombie blade na!
I give it reebok wiv yo phone cuz.
An shag ma Sis.

Sweet.

Dear me, what a silly billy .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here