Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
"One thing that I try to do on my Instagram is to be relatable. I try to put normal stuff on there; things that a normal human being thinks, says and feels."

View attachment 100728

Blimey, suicide doors on a modern Bentley, nice touch.

No wonder he keeps falling over, look at the state of those trainer soles. Or maybe they are suction pads to STOP him falling over?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

No wonder he keeps falling over, look at the state of those trainer soles. Or maybe they are suction pads to STOP him falling over?

Rolls Royce actually, like what normal human beings have.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Rolls Royce actually, like what normal human beings have.

Oh yes, the Spirit Of Ecstasy is a give away :down:

Modern Bentleys and Rollers are big ugly feckers though imo but I do like those suicide doors,

Rollers and Bentleys used to look so classy back in the day but seeing as who buys them these days big, brash and blingy seems to be the way to go.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Funnily enough, those trainers were something I was going to use as an example of how the quote "One thing that I try to do on my Instagram is to be relatable. I try to put normal stuff on there; things that a normal human being thinks, says and feels." is utter bollocks.

Thos trainers will be the £600+ Balenciaga Triple S trainers, he told Shortlist about. Again, our Wilf is keeping it real like "normal human beings".

But [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] beat me to it with a lot better example!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Funnily enough, those trainers were something I was going to use as an example of how the quote "One thing that I try to do on my Instagram is to be relatable. I try to put normal stuff on there; things that a normal human being thinks, says and feels." is utter bollocks.

Thos trainers will be the £600+ Balenciaga Triple S trainers, he told Shortlist about. Again, our Wilf is keeping it real like "normal human beings".

But [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] beat me to it with a lot better example!

Over £600 for a pair of trainers? Wow.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yup. Wilf keeping it real, sprawled on the bonnet of his Rolls, sporting a £615 pair of trainers.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Modern Bentleys and Rollers are big ugly feckers though imo but I do like those suicide doors,

Rollers and Bentleys used to look so classy back in the day but seeing as who buys them these days big, brash and blingy seems to be the way to go.

They are glorified BMWs these days though.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Went to pick my new car up from Loughton (near Epping Forest) last weekend. While down there we spotted 3 different Phantoms (along with loads of other BLING cars). They really are horrible, ugly, ostentatious things. It's a shame as (as you say) Rollers and Bentleys used to be the height of class.

No surprise that a no class prick like Zaha would buy one though. Man of the people that he is.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
"One thing that I try to do on my Instagram is to be relatable. I try to put normal stuff on there; things that a normal human being thinks, says and feels."

View attachment 100728

To be totally honest the car is nice, I do like mat finish, nothing wrong with a young lad sitting on his car, many have done it. I did it with my pick up truck when I was young, I’m sure others have and do.

The trainers though £600 plus for them fecking giant plodder things , they look like trainers Crocs would make.

Also I wonder how much those designer ripped jeggings cost, they look shite....

Maybe I’m just old, and remember buying jeans bleaching them and ripping holes in myself, I get ripped jeans worn look....

Jeggings and jogging bottoms.... feck off

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
To be totally honest the car is nice, I do like mat finish, nothing wrong with a young lad sitting on his car, many have done it. I did it with my pick up truck when I was young, I’m sure others have and do.

The trainers though £600 plus for them fecking giant plodder things , they look like trainers Crocs would make.

Also I wonder how much those designer ripped jeggings cost, they look shite....

Maybe I’m just old, and remember buying jeans bleaching them and ripping holes in myself, I get ripped jeans worn look....

Jeggings and jogging bottoms.... feck off

Pah. I remember buying jeans, sitting in the bath to shrink them and then wearing them until the holes appeared naturally, then I bought a new pair! Levis of course

Now people spend a fortune on buying ripped jeans :rolleyes:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
put the prick on a the hod for a week , in Redcar , in January ......at least then some of us could relate to his pathetic blitherings...twatt...!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Benitez wants the FA to take action over Zaha calling for referees to dish out red cards for tackles against him
https://www.skysports.com/football/...ays-fa-must-deal-with-wilfried-zahas-comments
Is Benitez right or wrong how will referees react to all this talk. I hope this all back fires on Mr Tumble

Definitely deserves a hefty ban - you can’t go trying to instigate red cards or ask for protection before a game. I’d expect a 5 game ban if it was anyone but the FA dealing with it.
Just because he cried, doesn’t make it right either. The bottom lip sulk doesn’t wash with me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here