Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
World class? I seem to have missed his appearances in Russia.

Not really relevant though, sadly. Did George Best ever play in a World Cup or wasn’t he world class?

Zaha is a quality player, whether he is world class is debatable though I accept.

D

Deleted member 2719

He’s got a point though . Refs need to start protecting him as he’s a world class player.

But has he got a point?

Maybe if he hadn't conned so many refs in the past, he may not be booing now???

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Not really relevant though, sadly. Did George Best ever play in a World Cup or wasn’t he world class?

Zaha is a quality player, whether he is world class is debatable though I accept.

No, and you can't say world class until you play against the world's best.

Zaha was 23rd (joint with Barnes) best scorer in the Premier League last season, whereas Glen Murray was 10th.

D

Deleted member 2719

I can't believe you just mentioned George Best and Zaha in the same post !! Quick delete George for Leon!

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Zaha is a good player buts he's no Anthony Knockaert, christ he isn't even as good as Will Buckley.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can't believe you just mentioned George Best and Zaha in the same post !! Quick delete George for Leon!

Well according to [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] Best wasn’t world class, even though most who saw him rate him as one of the best ever players, so I can :smile:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Well according to [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] Best wasn’t world class, even though most who saw him rate him as one of the best ever players, so I can :smile:

He was brilliant but never got the chance to show his brilliance against world class players.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
He was brilliant but never got the chance to show his brilliance against world class players.

And he wore frilly knickers and a Playtex bra.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Has there ever been a player winge as much as Zaha?

Just been on Radio 5 booing like a girl, about everyone is out to break his legs and all the refs don't care either. :cry::cry::cry::cry::wanker:

To be honest I don't blame him, some of the tackles today on him and previously are awful. He is known for diving but when there is a shocking tackle on him and it isn't getting punished appropriately I do understand his frustration.

Anyone who has played football and has consistently been the receiving end of stupid tackles when referees do nothing to try and deter it can understand him.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Does it work the same way if I am called chalky, honky or a cracker.

Personally I wouldn't get to upset, but would accept any financial fees due to me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here