Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
When are they going to stop this pleading for protection for Mr Tumble. Hodgson at it again beforehand in the prematch interview asking yet again for protection

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was great seeing him sulk off - first Harry the Hornet then Bournemouth’s 10 fans get to him. Or maybe he’s still annoyed about nobody at Man U buying him a car?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
When are they going to stop this pleading for protection for Mr Tumble. Hodgson at it again beforehand in the prematch interview asking yet again for protection
Perhaps every opposing manager, rather than mentioning officials and getting in trouble for telling the truth, should ask for protection for their team from the worst cheat in the Premier League.

You know Roy, make things fair. What a tit.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He was anonymous tonight, perhaps his back is still playing up.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Flown back early from International duty with Ivory Coast, injured....

giphy.gif

Palace fans react accordingly.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Flown back early from International duty with Ivory Coast, injured....

giphy.gif

Palace fans react accordingly.
Please be a lengthy spell. I demand it.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not being a medic......is that serious?

Depends....slight strain, not really, grade 3 rupture, yes. Reports suggesting it’s minor, but the same injury he had last month so clearly some longer term issue.

I believe the informal name for the abductor is ‘diving muscle’ so could be an overuse injury.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Depends....slight strain, not really, grade 3 rupture, yes. Reports suggesting it’s minor, but the same injury he had last month so clearly some longer term issue.

I believe the informal name for the abductor is ‘diving muscle’ so could be an overuse injury.

Or the "I'm getting paid a fortune and I can't be arsed with this shithouse club any more" muscle.

Two weeks on, two weeks off sounds better than having to "work" every week.

It sounds similar to when Roy said that Sakho was cleared to play by the medical staff but didn't want to. [emoji23]

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Or the "I'm getting paid a fortune and I can't be arsed with this shithouse club any more" muscle.

I think he’ll ‘recover’ and play at the weekend.

It’s probably more a “I can’t really be arsed to play against the part timers of the Central African Republic, for a country that I only agreed to represent, in a fit of pique, because England ignored me again. The hotels are shit here and I’m missing my PlayStation and my classy matt black Bentley”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here