Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
This season? All of them.

It's actually 14 pages of piss taking, but I wouldn't have thought a Palace GOON would be able to work out how to change the page settings (despite the ridiculous amount of time you've spent on here).

Anyway, seeing as you're here, what are your thoughts on this transfer rumour? You clearly need the money so, a good deal?

Calm down mullet.

Can't see Wilf moving to Germany, Chelsea is the obvious place for him to end up if he does move. With a couple of players coming out way as makeweights.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Calm down mullet.

Can't see Wilf moving to Germany, Chelsea is the obvious place for him to end up if he does move. With a couple of players coming out way as makeweights.
"Mullet"? "Calm down"?

You really are a strange bunch.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
55 pages of jealously, Keep it coming :D

Name me an Albion winger past or present fit to clean Wilf's boots? ....
If he goes that only makes you ten man team which means you might have a chance of at least drawing with us and not forgetting Liverpool who also only had ten men on Saturday

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Calm down mullet.

I think more and more clubs have adopted the no dickheads transfer policy so you might find yourselves stuck with him for a while yet.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sea-Touch_Diver-805x535.jpg

I think I found Zaha's watch

(it's a divers)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Past and present are fact/history...the future may never happen.

True - totally agreed. It is a fact you have no history. Well, since 2010 I suppose.

As others say, we are the superior side now and have no reason for any jealousy whatsoever - we're ahead of you in literally every single quantifiable measure now - we knew this was coming from the day the plans were agreed on the Amex. It's taken longer than we expected, but it's finally happened.

On present form Zaha would be vying with Knocky for a spot on our bench. Keep up.

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Even Solly March has more assists this season, and Shane Duffy has more goals. I struggle with what exactly he does do, apart from earn penalties. Worth 50 million of anyone’s money, especially when a good wedge is rumoured to be going to Old Trafford in sell on clauses.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Even Solly March has more assists this season, and Shane Duffy has more goals. I struggle with what exactly he does do, apart from earn penalties. Worth 50 million of anyone’s money, especially when a good wedge is rumoured to be going to Old Trafford in sell on clauses.

50 million Euros, remember. Equates to £43m, with a hefty wedge of it going to Man United, according to reports.

Therefore, assuming Palace pocket around £30m, they've done very well there. Fair play to Prince Charming.

Last edited:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

To be fair....he did manage to get Milner sent off. Possibly his only achievement of the season to date.

We scored three
They scored one
Ten men beat the palace scum

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
True - totally agreed. It is a fact you have no history. Well, since 2010 I suppose.

As others say, we are the superior side now and have no reason for any jealousy whatsoever - we're ahead of you in literally every single quantifiable measure now - we knew this was coming from the day the plans were agreed on the Amex. It's taken longer than we expected, but it's finally happened.

On present form Zaha would be vying with Knocky for a spot on our bench. Keep up.

Do behave, You beat us fair and square at the AMEX but it's a long season. Lets see where we both end up shall we...

Is there any transfer interest in Knocky? No..Because he is average at best. :thumbsup:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Do behave, You beat us fair and square at the AMEX but it's a long season. Lets see where we both end up shall we...

Is there any transfer interest in Knocky? No..Because he is average at best. :thumbsup:

But we don't want to sell Knockaert ?.... if he was available I'm sure there would be plenty of interest. Where as ZAHA is whoring himself to any club who will listen.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Zaha is a fantastic talent, no doubt whatsoever about that. I think you can argue that his end product doesn't match that talent.

https://www.premierleague.com/players/4539/Wilfried-Zaha/stats?co=1&se=-1

Pay particular attention to goals, assists and big chances created. It is surprising I think (well it was the first time I saw this, especially the latter category.) Do you want to disagree, CPFC G?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here