Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I thought Wilf's interview wasn't all that bad to be honest, though he did come off a bit solipsistic. He gets fouled a lot because of his position and playing style, because of his quality and because he invites challenges. In that regard there is nothing to distinguish him from yer Richarlisons, yer De Bruynes and yer Hazards. All this 'I don't get it, why me' bollocks is just that.

I liked him admitting to losing his head - it came off as honest and rang true.

Genuinely looking forward to our Palace games this season; more so that I have done for a long time - and I'd far rather beat them with him in the team than without.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I was going to continue the discussion about how the difference between Zaha and Knockaert is not all that much, buts it's so ridiculous to even consider it, that even I cannot be bothered.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Mr Tumble could NEVER be "world class".

1) When he had the opportunity at one of Europe's biggest clubs, he bottled it and was totally shite. Couldn't even get on the bench

2) He cheats

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Yet another off his textbook flounces where he signs off thinking "Yes. I'm proved right again!" while everyone else thinks "What a prat".

He'll be back though, guaranteed.

You really have a thing for me don't you. Then again having lived your life I can see why you are insecure :lol:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I was going to continue the discussion about how the difference between Zaha and Knockaert is not all that much, buts it's so ridiculous to even consider it, that even I cannot be bothered.
But you have already admitted Knocky is better, and even said Buckley is. Make your mind up.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014

Agreed AK doesn't carry our team week in week out

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Dont stress yourself son. When I next see you putting people down though, I will just laugh a bit more. Perhaps, you could one day share the secret of your success [emoji38]
Pathetic. If you've something to say then I'd suggest you say it. Otherwise you're just doing the usual and making yourself look like the sad attention seeking fool that everyone on here sees you as.

Well that or just **** off.

"Son". Ooh..... [emoji23]
9a58a0e3354d6fffb94ee83c98181690.gif

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Pathetic. If you've something to say then I'd suggest you say it. Otherwise you're just doing the usual and making yourself look like the sad attention seeking fool that everyone on here sees you as.

Well that or just **** off.

It's amazing isn't it. You can call me a pikey, insult me etc. But when you get a little bit back, you start getting all high and mighty. You always refer to others as well and how they see me, it's like you need their validation. It's like you can only attack in a group.
My point is son. You insult me, call me a pikey and say I live in a caravan etc. Where as you live in a palace lol, I would rather live in a ****ing caravan than that shithole. Maybe you could help be get out of my caravan, with some sound financial advice, hang on, your not very good at that either :lol:
Silly boy.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It's amazing isn't it. You can call me a pikey, insult me etc. But when you get a little bit back, you start getting all high and mighty. You always refer to others as well and how they see me, it's like you need their validation. It's like you can only attack in a group.
My point is son. You insult me, call me a pikey and say I live in a caravan etc. Where as you live in a palace lol, I would rather live in a ****ing caravan than that shithole. Maybe you could help be get out of my caravan, with some sound financial advice, hang on, your not very good at that either [emoji38]
Silly boy.
What shithole? I've no idea what you're on about or why you're so angry? Have you confused me with someone else? Very strange but carry on, you're proving my point.

Weirdo.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Back on subject, I think Zaha has dropped a clanger here whining on about refs not protecting him etc, all he's succeeded in doing is advertise the fact that tough tackles and a bit of argy bargy bother him and get under his skin, any opposition players will happily now do it even more causing him to throw his toys out of his pram and whine even more.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Glenn Murray (Brighton) 112 minutes per goal, 449 minutes played, 4 Goals scored, 0 Assists

Wilfried Zaha (C Palace) 120 minutes per goal, 360 minutes played, 3 Goals scored, 0 Assists

That'll do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here