Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
but then you said it was interesting :moo:

If it wasn’t interesting then they’d be nothing for you guys to rip to shreds. Yet most seem to want to dig me out rather than the article itself.

Why not quote the bits of the article you think are wrong rather than just take the piss out of me?

I could make an educated guess....

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
Out of interest, have you read beyond that paragraph?

There’s loads of stuff for you all to rail about.

For a starter for 10, Zaha’s goal is apparently the best in the premier league this season. Or he’s the most fouled player, even more than hazzard.

Plenty to argue about there.
He is targeted because if you stop him you stop Palace. Other teams aren’t so reliant on one creative player. So he will also get attention because its great taking out a winey whinger player from the opposition. Someone who constantly moans on, you just want to give him something to gripe about. If he had any sense, and thankfully he doesn’t, he’d just shut and play. The more he moans the more he’ll be targeted and the less sympathy he’ll get from refs. Crack on Wilf

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Out of interest, have you read beyond that paragraph?

There’s loads of stuff for you all to rail about.

For a starter for 10, Zaha’s goal is apparently the best in the premier league this season. Or he’s the most fouled player, even more than hazzard.

Plenty to argue about there.

A foul results in a free-kick, yet he rarely gets free-kicks according to that article. Can you see how that is flawed?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If it wasn’t interesting then they’d be nothing for you guys to rip to shreds. Yet most seem to want to dig me out rather than the article itself.

Why not quote the bits of the article you think are wrong rather than just take the piss out of me?

I could make an educated guess....

Oh bless...poor old you feeling so wronged...sunshine if you cant take it you know where the door is....geez

PS clicking links to Sun articles..no thanks

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
So this got me thinking recently.

The Four Seasons were named the Four Seasons until and up to the time that Frankie Valli got bit famous-ish and was the voice of the Four Seasons. Bingo they called them selves Franki Valli and the Four Seasons. Other bands did the same. Even Brucie's notoriety changed 'Play Your Cards Right' to 'Bruce Forsyth's Play Your Cards Right'.

How long before we see Wilf Zaha and the Crystal Palace? After all it is he that is the team. Wilf and 10 session footballers. Got to be the way forward for Mr Tumble and his cronies.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Open letter from Wilfy to all his Crystal Palace defending fans.

Dear All,

I thank you so much for your support, no one else seems to love me, and I don't know why? I get fouled all the time and the referees just don't see it. I would like to dedicate a song to all my faithful fans.

Yours tearfully
Wilfy

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
C1D5EB45-EBD6-4C3E-80E7-C3B3239BEF35.jpeg
Pre season for Mr Tumble

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Wilfried Zaha slams Manchester United treatment and reveals why he flopped at Old Trafford

‘I was dealing with this at 19; living in Manchester by myself, nowhere near anyone else, because the club had a hold over where I lived. ‘They hadn’t given me a car, like every other player [had]. Nothing. I’m living in this hell by myself, away from my family, and I thought, “If this doesn’t make me stronger, what will?”’

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/20/wilf...veals-why-he-flopped-at-old-trafford-7962996/

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Wilfried Zaha slams Manchester United treatment and reveals why he flopped at Old Trafford

‘I was dealing with this at 19; living in Manchester by myself, nowhere near anyone else, because the club had a hold over where I lived. ‘They hadn’t given me a car, like every other player [had]. Nothing. I’m living in this hell by myself, away from my family, and I thought, “If this doesn’t make me stronger, what will?”’

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/20/wilf...veals-why-he-flopped-at-old-trafford-7962996/

Awww, didums. Poor ickle Winifred :cry:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
They hadn’t given me a car

On how fecking much a week, and you are moaning in a paper about not being given a fecking car.....

The man is an imbecile, does he actually realise what the average wage is especially in a poverty ridden area like Croydon, and he moans about a free car....
Attitudes like that really make me wonder about these kind of idiots and their sense of entitlement, the last people who should be getting free shit, is people on millions a year,...

CVNT

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost

Nothing to do with his billy big bollocks attitude getting a severe reality check at the time and just not being good enough. Oh no no no no.

Why do they constantly play the victims up the road?

They're like a two bob Liverpool.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Is he for real?

:ffsparr:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Had to go out and buy your own car on your 40K a week wedge. Whatever next?!

This reminds me of Roy Keane's utter disbelief that he had to buy his own plane ticket home from Japan after he walked out on the ROI team prior to the 2002 world cup, or rather he had to phone up Man Utd to sort it out for him.

Edit: And Zaha can't even remember his own age - he was 21 by the time he played for Man U.

Last edited:

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
‘I was dealing with this at 19; living in Manchester by myself, nowhere near anyone else, because the club had a hold over where I lived. '

What about the thousands of 18 and 19 year olds that go off to university, often without friends or family and without millions in the bank! He clearing is the victim here.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

There ya go classic big fish small pond syndrome.

He really has no idea what hell is has he?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
What a selfish ungrateful self-centred ******* he is. Such a victim. Life has been so cruel to him.

Hopefully the shit he has been spouting will just encourage more opposition players to kick him up the arse.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here