Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep ZAHA and Hodgson are doing a great job in churning out the material

and the usual suspects appear to be arriving to comment about it.

Why, just why?

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Wilfried Zaha slams Manchester United treatment and reveals why he flopped at Old Trafford

‘I was dealing with this at 19; living in Manchester by myself, nowhere near anyone else, because the club had a hold over where I lived. ‘They hadn’t given me a car, like every other player [had]. Nothing. I’m living in this hell by myself, away from my family, and I thought, “If this doesn’t make me stronger, what will?”’

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/20/wilf...veals-why-he-flopped-at-old-trafford-7962996/

Jesus H Christ. What an entitled, pathetic, pisspoor excuse for a man.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"I don’t regret anything because it made me stronger. I feel as though I can deal with anything now."

Apart from being tackled it seems. He'll either fall down for no apparent reason or bitch like a primary-school child that the other kids are picking on him.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Poor frightened young 17 month old on his first day all alone, without a car in Manchester....

With just his mummy’s flask of babychino, and ten measly million pounds.

Attachments

• 612BF120-E918-4C12-AD0C-B9CCBAFD7D0A.jpeg
    612BF120-E918-4C12-AD0C-B9CCBAFD7D0A.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 245

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Being called a halfwit by the rapping accountant, I’m hurt :rolleyes:
Thinking about this post and others it's actually quite funny that I seem to have got under the skin of you and your fellow goons to the point where you're now attempting personal insults. The truth really does hurt doesn't it. That's when the bile rises, the mask slips and the pathetic playground taunts are tried (and then fail, miserably).

Your fellow palace fan Small Willis, who also can't stay away from this board, got his arse handed to him and spontaneously combusted in a vitriolic rant of the saddest order ("leave it 'son!' hold me back!").

You try to keep a lid on it but when the facts are pointed out you boys always lose the plot and then make tits of yourselves by pathetic name calling.

As that's all you have.

How about trying to refute the obvious fact that Zaha is a pathetic, whining little child? How about discussing the truth? You can't defend the shit he's said in that interview, but maybe you'd like to try?

Oh no, you're Palace. You only deal in insults, smoke and mirrors. So, so sad.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
After all these years he's finally found his level.

Defending the indefensible, ranting about injustice where there is none, not really understanding the world he now finds himself in and getting angry with a man dressed as a bee.

I'm sure there are many people in nursing homes up and down the country who can relate to it.

Poor Roy.

Well. Roy did do one good thing. He repeatedly refused to pick Zaha for England, ensuring that he would flounce off to Ivory Coast. So we don't have to deal with the embarrassment of him diving for England.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
So united didn't give him a car?!

Buy one yourself you pathetic little tw@t.

And what is it now... 50% of 18yo going into higher education... the majority of which are off to college/uni... the majority of which in a brand new city.
So at 19 he went to Manchester alone (like thousands of first year undergrads his age or younger). And he bleets on that no one gave him a car?! FFS! Talk about a CJTC.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
They had a hold over where I lived and I didn't get given a car.

I'm presuming old red nose was smart enough to put "live near the training ground and nowhere near ****ing Croydon" in his contract, and that the club rented him a house that fulfilled this criteria.

How did he go through a whole year living in this terrible neighborhood WITHOUT A CAR , and more pertinently was there really no one in his life, personal or professional, who could manage to explain to the tube that you can use money to buy a wide range of goods and services, such as houses, cars, chauffeurs and I'd also recommend a man servant constantly on hand to gently remind him which bit you poo out and which bit lets your arm bend.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well. Roy did do one good thing. He repeatedly refused to pick Zaha for England, ensuring that he would flounce off to Ivory Coast. So we don't have to deal with the embarrassment of him diving for England.

mmmmm.....I think he's quite decent, to be fair. One man Palace salvage machine.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not one Palace fun suggesting that maybe just maybe Zaha is being a precious **** here? I know for a fact that if it was an Albion player he’d be getting stick from quite a few of our fans.

Totally childish needy behaviour.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Not one Palace fun suggesting that maybe just maybe Zaha is being a precious **** here? I know for a fact that if it was an Albion player he’d be getting stick from quite a few of our fans.

Totally childish needy behaviour.

I'm not sure that any player with Mr Tumble's outraged sense of entitlement and "Billy Big Bollocks" attitude would be around long at our club.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So united didn't give him a car?!

Buy one yourself you pathetic little tw@t.

And what is it now... 50% of 18yo going into higher education... the majority of which are off to college/uni... the majority of which in a brand new city.
So at 19 he went to Manchester alone (like thousands of first year undergrads his age or younger). And he bleets on that no one gave him a car?! FFS! Talk about a CJTC.

This bit is not true. He was born in 1992, and so was actually 21 when he signed for United, in January 2013, and was then immediately loaned back for the rest of that season. He was almost TWENTY TWO years old when he finally moved to Manchester - the age that most kids FINISH Uni.

He's absolutely pathetic.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Well Wilf, if Manchester is hell, I wonder what you would have made of Helman, and Afghanistan, where 22 yea old ,and younger squaddies, really could be very seriously injured, or worse, for doing their jobs.

You disgust me.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Just before that quote he addresses those rumours:

"There were rumours that the reason I wasn’t playing [many games] for United was because I slept with [then manager] David Moyes’s daughter, and no one [at the club] attempted to clear that up. So I was fighting my demons by myself, these rumours that I knew weren’t true. "

Full interview here:
https://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/sport/wilfried-zaha-football-crystal-palace-interview/372052 if anyone is interested in picking out more quotes to question...

"One thing that I try to do on my Instagram is to be relatable. I try to put normal stuff on there; things that a normal human being thinks, says and feels."

Screenshot from 2018-09-21 15-18-32.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here