Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Or the "I'm getting paid a fortune and I can't be arsed with this shithouse club any more" muscle.

Two weeks on, two weeks off sounds better than having to "work" every week.

It sounds similar to when Roy said that Sakho was cleared to play by the medical staff but didn't want to. [emoji23]

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I think he’ll ‘recover’ and play at the weekend.

It’s probably more a “I can’t really be arsed to play against the part timers of the Central African Republic, for a country that I only agreed to represent, in a fit of pique, because England ignored me again. The hotels are shit here and I’m missing my PlayStation and my classy matt black Bentley”

Nailed it

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

It’s probably more a “I can’t really be arsed to play against the part timers of the Central African Republic, for a country that I only agreed to represent, in a fit of pique, because England ignored me again. The hotels are shit here and I’m missing my PlayStation and my classy matt black Bentley”

Yep, that

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I was speaking to another dad at my son's footie training tonight, he's a Palace fan and he said they are worried it will keep him out for some time. He then went on to say they are rebuilding the stadium at the end of the season. I laughed and said they're not even in a position to build the new stand let alone a new stadium. He was adamant that they are updating the whole stadium. I mentioned the asbestos, the sinking stand, the flooded basement of said stand and the fact they are unable to use any ground floor concourses. He refuted it all.

To sum up he's a tit

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I was speaking to another dad at my son's footie training tonight, he's a Palace fan and he said they are worried it will keep him out for some time. He then went on to say they are rebuilding the stadium at the end of the season. I laughed and said they're not even in a position to build the new stand let alone a new stadium. He was adamant that they are updating the whole stadium. I mentioned the asbestos, the sinking stand, the flooded basement of said stand and the fact they are unable to use any ground floor concourses. He refuted it all.

To sum up he's a tit
They don't like facts.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ever since Parish chained Zaha to a Selhurst radiator with a £75m price tag in the summer, I get the feeling he's on a 'work to rule' till he can bolt for the Emergency Exit in January.

More great man-management from the guru of player and supporter engagement.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

How can someone who basically lurches from one wee-wee poor decision to another, still end up on £150,000 a week. :shrug:

Ever since Parish chained Zaha to a Selhurst radiator with a £75m price tag in the summer, I get the feeling he's on a 'work to rule' till he can bolt for the Emergency Exit in January.

More great man-management from the guru of player and supporter engagement.

I think the relegation clause represents his best way out.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Been away for a couple of weeks but I see he's been at it again.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Surprised there isn’t 3/4 threads about Zaha being inexplicably out against the side he’s definitely not signing for in January.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Crystal Palace*and Ivory Coast striker Wilfried Zaha, 26, has been offered £11m a year to move to Chinese side Dalian Yifang next month.*(Mail)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Hope he chases the money as that is one relegation spot settled even this early.

i have seen a
cat run down a street in Bangkok , controlling a ball of fermented fish intestines and rice between the from paws .....it was mesmerising until it ran over a drain , one lost fish ball and two broken legs later the cat was sold as catch of the day and we all thought of Wilf.......Wilf ....??!! what would he taste like .....pork i reckon , but we were in Bangers and things were a little , well ....otherwise.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Crystal Palace*and Ivory Coast striker Wilfried Zaha, 26, has been offered £11m a year to move to Chinese side Dalian Yifang next month.*(Mail)

Agent looking for a new contract with a pay increase? Trying to up offers from clubs he might realistically sign for?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here