Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Season ticket lost

Murphychase

May 4, 2010
The Amex
:down:
Help!!……….If anyone here finds a season ticket holder with two season tickets in it, please let me know and/or hand it in to the club for me?
May have lost it either at the ground or on a Mill Road park and ride bus. Got a re-print paper ticket for the match so that was ok but a season ticket lost and replaced can be quite expensive huh?
Apparently the bus company do not contact the club if they find one, it just goes straight into their lost property bin, which seems ridiculous when the club can locate its owner in a flash from the database!
Anyway...………..my fault entirely but you never know , one of you may have found it somewhere.
Cheers

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Help!!……….If anyone here finds a season ticket holder with two season tickets in it, please let me know and/or hand it in to the club for me?
May have lost it either at the ground or on a Mill Road park and ride bus. Got a re-print paper ticket for the match so that was ok but a season ticket lost and replaced can be quite expensive huh?
Apparently the bus company do not contact the club if they find one, it just goes straight into their lost property bin, which seems ridiculous when the club can locate its owner in a flash from the database!
Anyway...………..my fault entirely but you never know , one of you may have found it somewhere.
Cheers

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1086570674832095&set=gm.1174198646070328&type=3&theater anything to do with this?

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I FOUND a North Stand season ticket outside Eastbourne Train station this morning, but only 1 season ticket. Please PM me if anyone thinks it is theirs. Will notify club tomorrow, been out all day today

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
ST.jpg

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I found a couple last season on the way to the ground and put messages out on twitter and facebook trying to contact the cardholders.
I handed them in to a `here to help` guy but can only imagine the cardholders had already realised and taken the hit on replacement cards.
Isn`t it £15 quid or similar to replace?

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Cheers

nsc.jpg

Murphychase

May 4, 2010
The Amex
Oh dear...……..still not mine...……………...everyone seems to be getting theirs found exept me!!………...???...Thanks for posting though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here