Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal U23 v Brighton U23 Emirates Stadium tonight 7pm PL2

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Brighton & Hove Albion’s under-23s come up against last season’s Premier League 2 champions at the Emirates Stadium tonight, as Simon Rusk’s side play Arsenal in their second game of the campaign.

The Seagulls opened their top-flight account with a goalless draw against Liverpool on the south coast at the beginning of August, and Rusk’s side will look to continue their unbeaten start at the home of the Gunners.

Tonight’s opponents began their season with an enthralling 6-5 defeat to Manchester City at the Academy Stadium - and Freddie Ljungberg’s side will be desperate to bounce back with all three points in their second game.

Albion produced a promising display against Liverpool on their top-tier debut, with Viktor Gyokeres and Anders Dreyer both having chances to break the deadlock at the American Express Elite Football Performance Centre.

Summer signings Leo Ostigard and Peter Gwargis could both feature for the Seagulls after moving before the transfer window closed, while Dreyer will be keen to build on his Albion debut which came against Liverpool.

Albion supporters can follow a live text blog from the Emirates Stadium on the Match Centre, with a report being uploaded to the club’s website after the full-time whistle.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I was trying to get to this tonight. But work has put a stop to that idea today.

Do they broadcast the games online.

I reckon without actually knowing we will get to see this in some form or another , i'm pretty sure Arsenal tv streamed their U23 games last season as part of their Ifollow package thingy , nothing else to watch football wise tonight :whistle: so we may get to see the lads play , i thought we were really unlucky v Liverpool and their goalkeeper had a night were everything went his way with some outstanding saves .

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Given the mention of Ljungberg, I guess Steve Gatting isn't their manager anymore after his suspension earlier this year?

Probably good news that the striker in their team that put 5 past Man City has since been sold to Juventus....

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Its on Bet365 - the weird graphics not a feed

Attachments

• B.jpeg
    B.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 602
  • A.jpeg
    A.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 605