[Football] Palace v Liverpool

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
****ing old duffer owl not happy

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not just one stonewall pen but 2 - double contact from that freaky looking oaf they paid so much for. Well done Mo - class player :clap2:

Am surprised at how quiet it is - even the humming of the ultras is missing - quietest it’s been in 8 year history a mate tells me.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Am I the only one who thought that was a stonewall penalty? clear trip on Salah!

Absolute stonewall. No questions. They’re just a bit thick up there and trying to get some sort of atmosphere going.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
This is going to turn out badly, isn't it. One can only hope that next season's venture into the Europa league will **** them up as badly as this year's venture is affecting Burnley:censored::censored:.

Presume fishing?

They're in as much a relegation fight as we are. Europe, Palarse, behave!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Liverpool don't look all that tonight, I fancy we can get a win there on Saturday

Palace closing them down well, in fairness playing quite well too Hope they fall apart now though

Stonewall penalty for me.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Absolutely a pen. 100% clumsy oaf.

Still think they’ll make the champions league as 83% of their fans have again said (Croydon advertiser survey)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not just one stonewall pen but 2 - double contact from that freaky looking oaf they paid so much for. Well done Mo - class player :clap2:

Am surprised at how quiet it is - even the humming of the ultras is missing - quietest it’s been in 8 year history a mate tells me.

Definite penalty, three fouling bites at the cherry by Sakho, all miles from the ball.

Neville says a pen. "Absolutely no argument, Michael Oliver definitely correct".

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Presume fishing?

They're in as much a relegation fight as we are. Europe, Palarse, behave!
Palace are a mid table team sadly. Best we can hope for is that they get a few injuries

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
What the hell is this crap? Maybe it’s my bias but the penalty awarded for the foul on Fellaini was more theatrical and ‘controversial‘ than that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here