Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace v Liverpool

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I've got it on with zero sound. Very relaxing.

Palace have offered absolutely zero in this game SO FAR, but I would hazard a guess that the commentator has got his Palace Kleenex out.

You can only hear the Liverpool fans anyway.. without their drum, they don’t sing

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
According to Jonathan Pearce, the Always Ultras are boycotting this match.

On TS today they covered this in detail. They wanted to relocate to directly behind the goal, but the hundreds of 20 year plus s/t holders who have those seats wouldn't cave in. The club backed those long term fans, so the Ultras organisers are sulking.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
On TS today they covered this in detail. They wanted to relocate to directly behind the goal, but the hundreds of 20 year plus s/t holders who have those seats wouldn't cave in. The club backed those long term fans, so the Ultras organisers are sulking.

Ultras my arse.
What a joke.
It's 30 kids mucking about.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Liverpool missed a few chances so far. Palace have had 1 decent attempt hit the crossbar.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is going to turn out badly, isn't it. One can only hope that next season's venture into the Europa league will **** them up as badly as this year's venture is affecting Burnley:censored::censored:.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hate everything about Zaha.

But - he has lovely eyes!

twat.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh - Salahaha!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
'In controversial fashion'?! The defender had his arms all over Saleh's shoulders and had several nibbles at Saleh's ankle, catching his foot a couple of times. Just because the Palace fans don't want to accept it, doesn't make it controversial.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
yellow streak of p1ss haha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here