Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace v Liverpool

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
I really hope Liverpool turn up tonight and slaughter that lot, ideally with taking Zaha out for a good part of the season, plus getting some of their own injured or suspended.

Alas I fear Palace may get something from this, giving Liverpool even more reason to put us to the sword on Saturday.

Wishing injuries on players, Jesus how sad.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Not really, I am always interested why someone does'nt get the Palace rivalry, are they JLC's or just too young to get it.
But I am pleased to say you do very much get the rivalry and long may it cotinue mate:clap2:

No-one gets the rivalry more than me. Was there when it all began. I truly dislike that club but for now just loving the thought that we put 3 past United.

I don't feel the need to start a thread about them. But I do hope they lose every game.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I’d say you’ve just been OWNED :smile:

Owned. How sweet. And in capitals. I put on record quite a lot how much I don't like that club, their bellend supporters (most of them) and the obsessed turds who post on here.

Just don't see the need to debate their game tonight when I'm still glowing.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I fully expect a Liverpool win tonight, their attacks are frightening. Biltzkrieg. But you never know.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I want to see Klopp doing lots of Fist pumping towards the Palace fans and even some pelvic thrusts as they hammer them.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Owned. How sweet. And in capitals. I put on record quite a lot how much I don't like that club, their bellend supporters (most of them) and the obsessed turds who post on here.

Just don't see the need to debate their game tonight when I'm still glowing.

Here's a tip. You don't have to start a thread, and you don't have to open a thread with Palace in the title.

Palace are at home, so unfortunately I think they will do well. LIverpool never seem to do anything at Selhurst for some reason.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Here's a tip. You don't have to start a thread, and you don't have to open a thread with Palace in the title.

Palace are at home, so unfortunately I think they will do well. LIverpool never seem to do anything at Selhurst for some reason.

Liverpool have won their last 4 visits to CP (3 in Premier League, 1 in FAC),

Scoring 10 goals.

The media never talk about that inconvenient truth, as it doesn't fit the London clubs narrative.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Pains me to say it but for some reason I think Palace will win this. Hence my double...

5f4cedf0cd6a2c4bebbd6e9bb2543aa1.png

Feels a bit dirty but at least I’m not an aftertimer!

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
The ideal is of course Liverpool romp in with a 5+ goal slaughter, get all complacent and then fail to turn up on saturday, much like Utd.

Reality... that lot might get a point out of blind luck and we take the beating.

Here's hoping for dream result!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I know Jonathan Pearce is loved on NSC, but I find him a bore.

In the last hour on 5live he's talked wherever he gets the chance, which was a lot, on the brilliance of Palace, Hodgson, Hennessey, etc etc. I thought it was just his wife who was the Palace fan.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I know Jonathan Pearce is loved on NSC, but I find him a bore.

In the last hour on 5live he's talked wherever he gets the chance, which was a lot, on the brilliance of Palace, Hodgson, Hennessey, etc etc. I thought it was just his wife who was the Palace fan.
The commentator on sky is doing my head in as well. I just don't get it. Maybe you can polish a turd?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here