Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Roy Hodgson does not look a well man when being interviewed about the Salah penalty.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I want to know what the Bromley chairman thinks about all this ???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Palace were lucky Mane managed to stay on his feet to score the second, or they'd have had another player sent off.

True.

Is you watch the replay, Michael Oliver has his arms outstretched, in 'advantage/play on' mode - meaning if Mane hadn't scored, it would have been another pen, probably another sending off too.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You used to .

Good game last night, we battled hard, but Liverpool are a class team.
Penalty was soft, but in the modern game, ANY touch in the box could result in a pen.
Salah’s theatrical dive for the sending off made Oliver’s mind up, slight touch again, but last man and all that.
Salah’s demeanour at half and full time spoke volumes, he tried to slip off at the end, but he was pulled back by a coach, very sheepish, and he knew.
What’s totally been ignored is the two flares lobbed onto the pitch, one which was aimed at the family stand, but luckily fell short.
They did it previously at Selhurst, so hopefully the powers that be,come down on them hard.
Good luck on Saturday, and I hope you don’t get any concensious decisions against you !

Well, if we do have any contentious decisions against us, we can always start a petition to get someone banned

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You used to .

Good game last night, we battled hard, but Liverpool are a class team.
Penalty was soft, but in the modern game, ANY touch in the box could result in a pen.
Salah’s theatrical dive for the sending off made Oliver’s mind up, slight touch again, but last man and all that.
Salah’s demeanour at half and full time spoke volumes, he tried to slip off at the end, but he was pulled back by a coach, very sheepish, and he knew.
What’s totally been ignored is the two flares lobbed onto the pitch, one which was aimed at the family stand, but luckily fell short.
They did it previously at Selhurst, so hopefully the powers that be,come down on them hard.
Good luck on Saturday, and I hope you don’t get any concensious decisions against you !
Seriously!!!!???

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ha ha! Owned the dickhead plus that thread is piss funny.
I'm just going to have a read. Will have another shower straight after.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Palace were lucky Mane managed to stay on his feet to score the second, or they'd have had another player sent off.

Exactly. A wild desperate, wild challenge. A losers challenge.

Talksport had ex-ref Mark Halsey on an hour ago, who confirmed that the Salah penalty was 100% the correct decision. Hopeless 'defending' by Sakho.

They also felt that Liverpool's disallowed goal should have stood - the Palace player was not fouled.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Jonathan Pearce was banging on to Chappers that the atmosphere was "electric and the Liverpool fans played their part".

What utter guff. The scousers were in great voice but when they didn't sing there was no noise from the crowd whatsoever!

Pearce is obsessed with Selhurst. I now turn the radio over when the paragon of footballing virtue comes on to rattle on about Selhurst. Bore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here