Back in Sussex
Not for the media types it seems.

One rule....etc

79d8370965c8d91a829aaf64a6803a76.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
All those people not being allowed to bring their lucky flasks... Haven't won a game since the ban came into place.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
After that pissy first half, I would have loved a coffee at half time. I was cold and wet and not happy with how the match was going. WSL, no chance of buying one with those queues. No flask, obviously. For the first time at The Amex, I left on 85 minutes and didn't care if I missed a goal or not. Must admit that no flask is seriously impacting my matchday experience!

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I took my flask in. I told the guy doing the search i had one down my trousers & he said I could keep it

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
After that pissy first half, I would have loved a coffee at half time. I was cold and wet and not happy with how the match was going. WSL, no chance of buying one with those queues. No flask, obviously. For the first time at The Amex, I left on 85 minutes and didn't care if I missed a goal or not. Must admit that no flask is seriously impacting my matchday experience!

Absolutely. The number of times in the game where I reached for my flask only to be disappointed. I went into the concourse in the East at half time but the queues were horrendous, stretching back all the way to the entrances. It's no wonder that people were coming back for the second half well over 10 minutes into the second half. The whole thing sucks. I didn't leave early but I was pretty p1ssed off by the end.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Absolutely. The number of times in the game where I reached for my flask only to be disappointed. I went into the concourse in the East at half time but the queues were horrendous, stretching back all the way to the entrances. It's no wonder that people were coming back for the second half well over 10 minutes into the second half. The whole thing sucks. I didn't leave early but I was pretty p1ssed off by the end.

Barber can huff and puff as much as he likes, but it's pretty poor that a large number of people no longer have access to a hot drink unless they're willing to miss part of the game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Glad to see Bovril, flask coffee substitute, has been reduced in price to £1.80 cup. I was however told that prior to last season Guinness was available at £4.40 pint this was replaced by Harveys Stout @ £4.50 but has now been replaced by Guinness again but at £5.00 pint. That PB is no fool as he would have caused uproar had the price of Guinness risen by 60p pint without change.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Glad to see Bovril, flask coffee substitute, has been reduced in price to £1.80 cup. I was however told that prior to last season Guinness was available at £4.40 pint this was replaced by Harveys Stout @ £4.50 but has now been replaced by Guinness again but at £5.00 pint. That PB is no fool as he would have caused uproar had the price of Guinness risen by 60p pint without change.

Guinness at the stadium is disgusting.

Perfect pint moy airsss.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Bovril may be back, but a hot drink or any drink from the vendors is useless as one has to miss either part of the first half or part of the second.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here