Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Flasks banned from the Amex

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Seems a ridiculously OTT statement on this subject again. If someone is stupid enough to throw a bottle top on the pitch then ban them for life, don’t punish those that simply like taking a bottle of water to the football.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Despite one being luzzed on the pitch, overpriced pies will not be banned for some reason. Can't think why.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We could start a list of potentially dangerous things we are allowed to take in and try to get those banned too?

1. Coins
2. Keys
3. Phones / devices
4. Shoes
5. Cycle helmets
6. Walking sticks

7. Belts
8. Rings, in fact all jewellery
9. Stiff peaked caps
10. Books
11. Programmes

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We could start a list of potentially dangerous things we are allowed to take in and try to get those banned too?

1. Coins
2. Keys
3. Phones / devices
4. Shoes
5. Cycle helmets
6. Walking sticks

You forgot foreheads.

nutto.gif
nut.gif
doc but.gif

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

1. Coins
2. Keys
3. Phones / devices
4. Shoes
5. Cycle helmets
6. Walking sticks

In April 2006, 61-year-old Jimmy Hackley from Jacksonville, Florida strangled 29-year-old Patricia Ann McCollum with a pair of sweatpants. He was charged and found guilty of first-degree murder.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

1. Coins
2. Keys
3. Phones / devices
4. Shoes
5. Cycle helmets
6. Walking sticks

After the Everton game as I left the west upper, there were a bunch of cycle helmets on the turnstiles waiting to be collected.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
A coin has just been thrown at Lingard at the Emirates. I hope the powers that be at the Amex reconsider and ban coins.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I'm a bit concerned by all the replica FA Cups that might be brought in by children tomorrow. Imagine the carnage that might ensue with all those sharp edges of tin foil being waved about in a crowd. Hopefully the stewards will be instructed to remove all the foil at the turnstiles so we will be safe from harm.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm a bit concerned by all the replica FA Cups that might be brought in by children tomorrow. Imagine the carnage that might ensue with all those sharp edges of tin foil being waved about in a crowd. Hopefully the stewards will be instructed to remove all the foil at the turnstiles so we will be safe from harm.

I understand the replicamcups will be ok..but all lids must be removed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here