Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So, I can take one of these?:

B17-BLU_1024x1024.jpg

Well I was trying to be helpful to the poster :facepalm:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Well I might have solved the problem for the female contingent of our fan base for those whose cake baking skills are not up to scratch, and as long as they don't look obviously post menopausal.

s-l400.jpg

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Will there be flask carrying protests?
What's going to happen to all the seized flasks?
Will you get a unique i.d. number to allow you to reclaim it on your way out or will there be flask bins so the club can take them to Richardsons for ££££ ?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Will there be flask carrying protests?
What's going to happen to all the seized flasks?
Will you get a unique i.d. number to allow you to reclaim it on your way out or will there be flask bins so the club can take them to Richardsons for ££££ ?

1. Yes, hopefully.
2. They will stick a seagull on them and sell them in the club shop.
3. No, see (2) above

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Good idea, but I can't imagine the stewards daring to question anyone carrying these shirley?

Don't be so sure!!, can't remember the exact details now, but I think there was an example of a male steward asking a lady to lift her top up so he could see her bra before entering the stadium. :blush:

Here have just googled and found the story!

Grimsby Town fans made to show bras to Stevenage stewards
At least 10 football supporters including a 70-year-old woman had to raise tops for security searches, a fans’ group says

Josh HallidayFirst published on Mon 21 Aug 2017 13.30 BST
Female football fans were left “shocked and stunned” when they were made to show their bras during security searches at Stevenage football club, a supporters’ group has said.

At least 10 Grimsby Town supporters had their bras checked by stewards before the League Two sides met on Saturday, according to the Mariners Trust.

A 70-year-old woman was among those left “mortified” by the searches outside Stevenage FC’s Lamex Stadium, the Guardian understands.

The English Football League said on Monday it was looking into the allegations. A spokesman for Stevenage FC said it was conducting an investigation.

In a letter sent by the Mariners Trust to Stevenage FC, the Grimsby Town fan group said female supporters were asked to lift up their tops to show their bras to female stewards in view of other supporters, including men and male stewards.

The group said the “gross invasion of privacy” went further when some female stewards asked to feel supporters’ bras if they confirmed that they were underwired. “This act would effectively constitute a sexual assault and these types of searches are unlawful,” the group said in its letter.

A spokesman for Hertfordshire police, which polices the Lamex Stadium, said it was looking into the allegations.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/21/grimsby-town-fans-show-bras-to-stevenage-stewards

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Don't be so sure!!, can't remember the exact details now, but I think there was an example of a male steward asking a lady to lift her top up so he could see her bra before entering the stadium. :blush:

Well you can't be too careful. Perhaps he suspected her of wearing one of these....

winerack01.jpg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Children do not get searched going into the stadium, they could be carrying anything "in this day and age".
Can PB please address this serious gaping hole in the stadium security and ban children with immediate effect.
Demanding for a friend.......cheers

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Well I might have solved the problem for the female contingent of our fan base for those whose cake baking skills are not up to scratch, and as long as they don't look obviously post menopausal.

View attachment 100045

"Hidden In Plain Sight"? Where are stewards allowed to look? :eek:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I shall be bringing these from now on.

216ea9b06e285e3a177e3d7ef00babd4.jpg
g
a41411531946b44cc246909eb940993c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Shock news this evening as it’s revealed a crack sniffer dog team has been brought in to check for contraband, headed by The Hound of the Flaskervilles :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Shock news this evening as it’s revealed a crack sniffer dog team has been brought in to check for contraband, headed by The Hound of the Flaskervilles :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they don't sniff my crack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here