Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Absolute tosser
    Out of contract June 2019 : Bruno, Bong, Hemed, Towell ( 1 further year option ).

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Couldn’t go to the game but he sounds like an absolute tosser
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      His man cave will be extra full tonight with red shirts. We didn’t play well but every time we even touched them he blew up like a star struck teenager

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nixonator View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Personally I don't think a couple of their players were very respectful, one in particular. I would have taken a game full of cards over a game full of chats, which is what Friend loves to do.

Someone needs to hook his mic up to the speakers so we all know why chunks of the match we've paid to see are being lost.
      If I could change anything in the sport, it would be to see 4th officials have the power and be forced to add on ALL time wasted, not just PL but at all levels including at WC’s.

(Said hypocritically, as we must have hung on to famous and nervy wins before by ‘game management’).

Not a particularly Albion v LFC bugbear. I recall tons of cntish teams such as Cardiff coming to the Amex and wasting time from the first second.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Prettyboyshaw View Post
      His man cave will be extra full tonight with red shirts. We didn’t play well but every time we even touched them he blew up like a star struck teenager
      He’s hated by LFC fans for past performances which went against them. He always seems to piss off a club.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      If I could change anything in the sport, it would be to see 4th officials have the power and be forced to add on ALL time wasted, not just PL but at all levels including at WC’s.

(Said hypocritically, as we must have hung on to famous and nervy wins before by ‘game management’).

Not a particularly Albion v LFC bugbear. I recall tons of cntish teams such as Cardiff coming to the Amex and wasting time from the first second.
      I thought it was the ref who decided how much added time there was to play and just passed this to the 4th official.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Creaky View Post
      I thought it was the ref who decided how much added time there was to play and just passed this to the 4th official.
      I thought the same. Under my wish, the under-employed 4th official would take over that aspect.

"Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

0 Not allowed!
      I listened to the BBC Radio Sussex commentary whilst at the game (useful for those distant incidents when you can't really see what happened, etc) and I recall one point well into the second half when Wazza said something along the lines of "28,000 of us can't be wrong about all these poor decisions" (or words to that effect!). The fact that CH in his typically measured way mildly queried the decisions shows that they were somewhat ridiculous/biased, and that's without my blue and white tinted glasses on too.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Dont understand why watch isnt stopprd as soon as goal scored and restarted at KO. It then doesnt matter if celebrations take 30sec or 2mins