[Albion] A peep at Utd forums tonight.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Little old Brighton
Should be thrashing teams like that
God we are so huge and Brighton are so small
Sack - needs time - sack - boring - sack - Ferguson black effing blah.

Should be worth 10 minutes surely

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
As a support they are by and large cretinous ....and that's the positives......

Winging Red Mancs are by far and away the worst breed on the planet....even worse than standard poodles with diarrhoea.......

Wouldn't give them the time of day....

Move on.....

TNBA

TTF

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
After going down we didn't have the spunk to come from behind. Mourinho out.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Little old Brighton
Should be thrashing teams like that
God we are so huge and Brighton are so small
Sack - needs time - sack - boring - sack - Ferguson black effing blah.

Should be worth 10 minutes surely
After having a good look and laugh yourself, you couldn't add a link? A bit like Brighton last week at Watford then - disappointing.................

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
As it goes the proper Utd fans are starting to reappear since Man City went on the ascendant. The Home Counties JCL plastics are slowly fading away as they realise that the Fergie years are well and truly gone.

Train back to London full of actual folk from Manchester. Very complimentary about us. Also humble. And that's a change.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
After having a good look and laugh yourself, you couldn't add a link? A bit like Brighton last week at Watford then - disappointing.................

I haven’t been on yet. I was advocating it. Give me a chance.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
As it goes the proper Utd fans are starting to reappear since Man City went on the ascendant. The Home Counties JCL plastics are slowly fading away as they realise that the Fergie years are well and truly gone.

Train back to London full of actual folk from Manchester. Very complimentary about us. Also humble. And that's a change.

So moaning about Man U fans who don't live in Manchester from a Brighton fan who doesn't live in Brighton ???

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A shite-stirrer has lied on redcafe, quoting CH as saying tonight that "ManU will fail to make the top 4."

IMG_2829.PNG

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
So moaning about Man U fans who don't live in Manchester from a Brighton fan who doesn't live in Brighton ???

Mod edit - deleted after complaints

Last edited by a moderator:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The vast majority of United fans here think that Mourinho is an embarrassment to a club that boasted the likes of Edwards, Best, Law and Charlton.

Certainly the interview after tonight's game would support that. He sounded broken, like Bilic at West Ham at the end.

One can't spend £360m on players in 2 years and then complain that you haven't got the players you want.

It seems to be the same as always with Mourinho in the 3rd season.

Doubt he'll last until Christmas, let alone the season.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
From one “supporter”
Andycoleno9
I don't just understand. Just can't. New season. You are going to bottom club. And you play like shit. Then in second half you are losing and you don't create any pressure, any chance... awful. I don't know who to blame for this debacle.
But i know one thing. We needed proper defender. With this defence 4th place is the best what we can do this year.

How the other half live hehe

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Man Utd fan walks into travel agents... "Any nice mini breaks?" Travel Agent "Can't beat Brighton this time of year." [emoji16]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here