Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A peep at Utd forums tonight.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
ull Member
Conceding 3 to this shower of shite is a crime. No excuses, we deserved to lose. I hope they get walloped by Liverpool next as well. **** of a team to play against, they've become a bogey side for us. They'll definitely lie down and enjoy the rogering from the Scousers. Feckwits.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
ull Member
Conceding 3 to this shower of shite is a crime. No excuses, we deserved to lose. I hope they get walloped by Liverpool next as well. **** of a team to play against, they've become a bogey side for us. They'll definitely lie down and enjoy the rogering from the Scousers. Feckwits.

Nice to take a good rogering having given such a good one

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Don’t change my posts ..... what’s the matter with you......are you a morron ?

They don't want to be known by that word anymore but as followers of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Big news in Utah or so my wives said.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
ull Member

laughable...... don't think we were good but 'shower of shite' no...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
ull Member

What a charming chap this fella is, I do hope he enjoys a lot more rogerings but from teams he can appreciate.... the ****.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Two of my favourite

Screen Shot 2018-08-19 at 14.26.12.png

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What a charming chap this fella is, I do hope he enjoys a lot more rogerings but from teams he can appreciate.... the ****.

I think the phrase ‘taking it like a bitch’ is how the youngsters describe someone who cowtals to pressure and squeals about it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think the phrase ‘taking it like a bitch’ is how the youngsters describe someone who cowtals to pressure and squeals about it.

Must admit, have never had much time for the Mancs… this was confirmed a season or two back when travelling back from the Lake District on a Saturday when they had played Southampton at Old Trafford.....all the way south to Birmingham it seemed every other car had a Man U sticker on it. Whole families were getting out of cars with their Man U shirts on at service stations.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Little old Brighton
Should be thrashing teams like that
God we are so huge and Brighton are so small
Sack - needs time - sack - boring - sack - Ferguson black effing blah.

Should be worth 10 minutes surely

And what exactly did you expect? Actually they should be beating us; and yes they are a lot huger then we are; and yes someone probably needs sack. What's the story?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The waves beside them danced; but they
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
A poet could not but be gay,
In such a jocund company:
I gazed—and gazed—but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought:

What's that got to do with anything?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports