Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any news on Dunk?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Only negative today, although Balogun looked more than an adequate replacement, if not quite the same.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
In seriousness, that must be Duffy's finest performance for us and Balogun was class.Still need the mighty Dunk back ASAP.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Ben white on the bench then. Was wearing a protective boot so must be out a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The lady that sits next to me (who listens to Radio Sussex during the game) said that he was seen in the tunnel with support on his foot/ankle.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Ben white on the bench then. Was wearing a protective boot so must be out a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lady that sits next to me (who listens to Radio Sussex during the game) said that he was seen in the tunnel with support on his foot/ankle.

Hopefully just something to minimise any inflammation and a precautionary measure. Can't read too much into it IMO.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
CH said its too early to tell, maybe tomorrow we will know but said Dunk twisted his ankle. Looked like that big lump of a forward for Manu, Lukaku tread on his instep according to the replay.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The fact he played on for a few minutes before deciding he couldn't continue means its probably a few weeks, rather than a few months type of injury.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Only negative today, although Balogun looked more than an adequate replacement, if not quite the same.

Agreed. He just slotted in there and was unnoticeable. Did nothing wrong and did what he had to do with the calm assurance of an international defender.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here