Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Martin Montoya

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
He got more and more confident at the game went on with going further up the pitch. Showed a good turn of pace to get back as well. Such a quality player

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I know it's only been three games but...

Considering his pedigree (Barcelona and Valencia), and the fact he turned down Liverpool - so we are told - and considering far more noise was made about record signings and key striker roles filled etc., I believe Montoya was THE signing of the transfer window, bar none. An astonishing player to bag. A little bit under the radar in comparison to others, and made in the nick of time, this bloke is a dude.

Seriously impressed.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Football is a stroll in the park for him. He makes it look effortless.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
haven't been that impressed with him I think he lacks a bit defensively....he doesn't seem to recover well on counters. anyone else notice that too?

No.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Just to check.....27 year old full back who played nearly 50 games for Barcelona.

Yeah, happy to join our little provincial coastal bunch of upstarts.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I know it's only been three games but...

Considering his pedigree (Barcelona and Valencia), and the fact he turned down Liverpool - so we are told - and considering far more noise was made about record signings and key striker roles filled etc., I believe Montoya was THE signing of the transfer window, bar none. An astonishing player to bag. A little bit under the radar in comparison to others, and made in the nick of time, this bloke is a dude.

Seriously impressed.
We got a little bit lucky that he was dreadful last season for Valencia. Very early days but I'm cautiously optimistic that he's going to be a good buy, but early days.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here