Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Match Of The Day 2, BBC ONE, 22:30

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Dyche is such a poor loser. Well beaten at home and trying to blame the ref. Was a poor challenge from Hughes but only a yellow for me. Like Howe, great manager but such a bellend and needs to learn some class from our Chris

He’s a bitter scrote. I think he’s going to have a looong season.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The Guv'nor likes a pie, doesn't he.

yes, looked like a ex-Rubgy player commentating.

disappointed by the short highlights package didnt really show much of the game which i was hope for on a Sunday where you usually get extended highlights. i suppose they had to make way for all Man City goals but why Chelsea-Arsenal got time i dont know.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
....were loose 3-0 and be back to being doomed.

Nah, I can't see where the goals will come for them. Their biggest goal threat appears to be injured and probably won't play. Or at least he was seen in a supportive boot in the tunnel.

[tweet]1031217892065517569[/tweet]

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I wrote Fred off in 2014 when I thought he was toilet for Brazil in the world cup there. I really can't believe he's been held in high regard by anyone since.

Apologies if I'm being whooshed here, but you DO realize that this isn't the SAME 'Fred', right?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Seriously?

One is a 25 year old, black, 5'7" midfielder, who made his Brazil debut in about 2015.

One is a 35 year-old, mulatto, 6'1" striker, who retired after the 2014 world cup.

:shrug:

But there's still only ever been one Ronaldo, right?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Seriously?

One is a 25 year old, black, 5'7" midfielder, who made his Brazil debut in about 2015.

One is a 35 year-old, mulatto, 6'1" striker, who retired after the 2014 world cup.

:shrug:
Yes. I missed the game v Man Utd and haven't seen them play at all in fact, so just made an assumption.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Next you'll be telling me that big black guy called Best who played at West Ham ,isnt the same one who played for Man Utd.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I wrote Fred off in 2014 when I thought he was toilet for Brazil in the world cup there. I really can't believe he's been held in high regard by anyone since.

You are joking, right? They don't look even vaguely similar.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You are joking, right? They don't look even vaguely similar.
They all look the same to me

38684.jpg

image.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here