Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Davy propper

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He had a great match today, he deserved to win sponsor's MOTM, I'd like to see more of that standard bag us some away points though.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
A lot of what he does goes unnoticed because other CMs get higher numbers of goals and assists, but that isn't Propper's game. Him and Stephens are perfect foil for each other. It's great to have gone from Gary Gardner to Davy in the space of a few seasons

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Superb today. Great passing, as ever, but added steel in snapped tackles. Midfield hunting in pairs (including AK and Solly, to take three ball off them. Great to see. So so different to Watford.

Edit: I notice that Davy was scored 9/10 by Henry winter in the Times today.

Last edited:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I thought Stephens and Propper, given their complete lack of creative outlet to pass to last week, were two of the very few shining stars of that abject team performance.

Don’t agree at all.
Stephens should have been sent off, and Propper ran around like a headless chicken getting nowhere near the ball and losing our shape, one of the main reasons why Watford owned the middle of the park.

The contrast yesterday was staggering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Don’t agree at all.
Stephens should have been sent off, and Propper ran around like a headless chicken getting nowhere near the ball and losing our shape, one of the main reasons why Watford owned the middle of the park.

The contrast yesterday was staggering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Its not a rocket science opinion, its because I think he will be a better player. If you think Propper is so much better than Bissouma that it deserves a facepalm then go ahead, I don't mind :)
So Bissouma will be capable of owning 2 (two) £100,000,000, World Cup winning players, in the same game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here