Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fantastic stuff - well done boys.

Hearing our fans chant "can we play you every week?" against Manchester United...love it.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Outstanding , I love it when a plan comes together ... if you need help .. call the A Team (Abion of course)

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
The fact our weakest performance came from Gross who is usually IMMENSE at home bodes well.
Thought Montoya looked a real upgrade and Balogun was outstanding- what an intimidating job, to come on for Dunk against Manchester United, but he was composed and classy.
March and AK really made up for last week. Was it coincidence that AK didn't moan and bitch once and played that well? He needs to focus on playing rather than bitching because when he plays like that he is an outstanding player at any level.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
So going by a lot of posters last week........ we must win the league! Two games in!
Enjoy the journey.... we are going to be fine. Trust in CH.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Every player an 8/10 to 10/10.

MOTM Murray in my opinion.

Albion's most complete PL performance, controlling huge swathes of the match, with no hoofing back to the opposition.

The high press comes to the Albion!
Agree about Murray. Great team performance. Why do we play so differently away from home?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What I did learn from that is that Chris knows exactly what he’s doing! I was very underwhelmed at the team sheet and I have to say that Solly March, who wouldn’t have been playing if I had a say, had an excellent game

persiangodfather

Jul 24, 2018
were you guys singing

'' your city is blue.. your city is blue''

LOL

Also that number 11 guy is great, is that who ARJ will be competing with for a spot?
Why do you think Ali didnt get at least the last 5 mins to run around and get going?

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Great great result - Jose looked really no best pleased on Spanish Tv - couldn’t happen to a better team

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Also that number 11 guy is great, is that who ARJ will be competing with for a spot?
Why do you think Ali didnt get at least the last 5 mins to run around and get going?

I think our wingers were doing a good defensive job, so sadly it would probably be best not to change it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here