Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
That buggers my 5-0 prediction. Not happy.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Great first half...

We were all moaning about what an awful lineup it was, why is March starting, etc.

Lesson from this? Have faith in Chris who gets to see the players in training every day!

I'd agree with you if the score was 3-1 at FT, But if Manure come out and beat us to pulp, We will look even more stupid.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Seeing Brighton lead against any of the big boys is satisfying, but there's something about seeing us lead against Manchester United that is even more so.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Amazing first half. Hope we don't rest on our laurels and sit back, we could easily get another 2 or 3 against this lot (and could just as easily concede 2 or 3).

Credit to Solly and Glenn in particular, both have taken some stick recently but they've done really well so far.

They'll be bringing on Fellaini to cause some havoc soon.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
This is an improvement from Watford. We need more of this on our travels.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Subs will make a huge difference today I'd reckon. United are going to get an absolute battering. Yves energy and AJ's composure might be just what's needed. Though Solly and AK have been fantastic.

This is hopefully going to be the big difference this season. Last season there was little that could change the game or stretch teams with 20 minutes to go (even when winning to catch them on the counter). This season we have Bissouma, Ali J, Locadia with José to still come back after the world cup.

Thank you Tony Bloom.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Made up for that performance last week so far
Yes last week was so so poor but so far 1st half so so good. - keep going BHA you know you can do it.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Half way through my humble pie

However we are playing average, Utd at the back are awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
IMG_20180819_165933.jpg

:albion2:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Seeing Brighton lead against any of the big boys is satisfying, but there's something about seeing us lead against Manchester United that is even more so.

Yes, and even though I like Arsenal as a club, there is something special about beating them too.
Unlike some I don't have an agenda against Bournemouth, but for some reason I really want us to do the double over them this season.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Can we hold out or even increase our tally?
I bloody prey so!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here