Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Getting close to Bissouma time..
You're kidding! Kayal to shore up midfield nailed on! After that...........have we got any other defenders on the bench to replace Gross? Then we can bring Murray back to head away corners and crosses...........

Yes, I know we're 3-1 up but I'm still nervous!!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Yes, and even though I like Arsenal as a club, there is something special about beating them too.
Unlike some
I don't have an agenda against Bournemouth, but for some reason I really want us to do the double over them this season.

How about Eddie Howe?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
76 mins
Post update
Brighton 3-1 Man Utd

Brighton goalkeeper Mathew punches the air as team-mate Solly March, the excellent Solly March, earns a corner at the other end.

United manage to get rid of the danger.

Munt

Feb 2, 2017
What did Murray do to get that yellow? I must have missed something cause it looked like the other guy just failed at sitting on him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It would be great experience for some of the new guys to get on and help earn this win.
Yes, but 8 whole minutes would be greedy, wouldn't it? 30 seconds in the 96th. minute should be plenty!

Edit: But as I said earlier, it'll be Kayal who comes on to shore up the defensive midfield anyway.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here